2015 TDIFest RFP Announcement?

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
Would be cool to do an event that we can incorporate a couple laps around a racetrack, like Westies at Watkins:

http://www.empirevwcamping.org/Watkins/ :)
This is the problem with the Fest......people keep making post's like this.....but the Folks stepping up to the plate to plan it.....well that's a bit of a problem.....

I feel the same way as John Jackson.....I have made every Fest but 2 the west coast ones....I nearly lost my mind last labor day weekend sitting at home.....Although I don't enjoy being the "BUTT" of everyone's jokes when I show in a Non TDI which I have done on several occasions.... We actually have 3 folks here that have attended every fest.....how do you think they felt having no Fest last year??

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Well, I can tell you all that good things are in the works. We are clearing the hurdles that we encountered last year and are making progress with some administrative items.

I have a site visit at the end of the month, followed by decision time. :)

romad

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2005 Jetta GLS Wagon "Cranberry"
You think the wait here is bad; the Spring Bay Area GTG is supposed to happen next month and there still has not been a location posted. Fortunately it is on the last weekend so they still have 5 weeks to let everyone know a week in advance.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
You think the wait here is bad; the Spring Bay Area GTG is supposed to happen next month and there still has not been a location posted. Fortunately it is on the last weekend so they still have 5 weeks to let everyone know a week in advance.
It's hard to tell how many people are going to that, too, since the lists in the first post haven't been updated.

romad

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2005 Jetta GLS Wagon "Cranberry"
Well, some people come on Saturday, some on Sunday, and some on both days so an attendance list is not that critical; unless I have a Saturday slot with Matt, Justin, or David, I just go down on Sunday.