NC et al TDI’ers

benIV

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 PG 5m Jetta GL Sedan, 2003 RS 5m Jetta GLS Wagon (Golf Variant)
I’m down here on the coast of NC in Jacksonville. I see TDI’s all the time. Wonder how many of you are on here? I would love to be part of some local gtg’s or regional ones.

I’m making cards with the forum template to drop on tdi’s i find in the area. lol.

Anyway, if you’re in the area, sound off!

MorganR

TDI
2001 Jetta Sedan Reflex Silver
I am in the Raleigh area but i travel down to the coast for work fairly often. I drive a 01 Silver Sedan.

benIV

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 PG 5m Jetta GL Sedan, 2003 RS 5m Jetta GLS Wagon (Golf Variant)
Nice. I’ve got the 03 platinum gray sedan and 03 silver wagon. I make it up to Raleigh every now and then, but usually just hanging around wilmington up to more head city.

I started printing cards with the forum template to put on other tdi’s. They’re all over but I don’t think most of them are even on here so I try to recruit. Lol.

runonbeer

Maintenance EnthusiastVendor
TDI
'00 Golf 02M, '10 Golf 02E, '02 UTE 02M
I’m in Chapel Hill. Subaru’s far outnumber TDIs around here.

My daily is a Nissan Leaf but we’ve got a 2010 golf for trips and my trusty old 400K mile 2000 Golf for trailer towing & general truck like tasks. I’ve had that car for 16 years.

I’m kinda waiting for DanG to throw another GTG. I’ve always wanted to go to one.

pebjr

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Jetta; 2015 Golf S
I'm in Newport, only 45 mins from Jacksonville (which I visit quite often) and 20 mins from Beaufort,

Last edited:

kjclow

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2010 JSW TDI silver and black. 2017 Ram Ecodiesel dark red with brown and beige interior.
I'm in Charlotte. haven't made it to the Outer Banks in a few years, so you haven't seen my JSW running around there.

runonbeer

Maintenance EnthusiastVendor
TDI
'00 Golf 02M, '10 Golf 02E, '02 UTE 02M
I saw that. I’d like to go but it’s 400 miles and 6 hrs round trip. I don’t think I will be able to pull together that much contiguous free time right now. We have some pretty major projects going on here at the house. On top of everything else we have going on with jobs & kids. I am kind of bummed though. Biodiesel and TDIs. Two of my favorite things. ☹

kjclow

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2010 JSW TDI silver and black. 2017 Ram Ecodiesel dark red with brown and beige interior.
Biodiesel and TDIs. Two of my favorite things. ☹
When I had my beetle, I wanted to get into biodiesel. With my CR diesels, bio level is limited. At least the Ram is sold as being B20 capable.

ottomatic

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golfwagen SE 6MT
Although I live in Tn. / Fl. A meet would be great in Morehead (I used to live there)
I would be up for it. My brother lives in New Bern & I owe him a visit.

rfh0928

TDI
2015 VW Jetta SE
Wilmington here! Originally from Connecticut moved here for work. Do y'all know of any meet ups around Wilmington area??

Last edited: