For ONTARIO and Quebec Diesel 2 cents off

Jetta_Pilot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat Highline TDI Candy White (SEL Premium) long gone 2002 Jetta TDI
Maybe I'm the last one to find out about this.

Ultramar in Ontario and Quebec is giving

2 cents off per liter on TUESDAY's on Diesel.

3 cents off per liter on Thursdays and Fridays on SUPREME gas.

Last edited:

jrm

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat SE with nav (totaled)
Just got a $1.00 off per gallon with my Kroger fuel points- filled up (and filled several cans) for $1.35 a gallon :D

BarryT82

Veteran Member
TDI
‘12 JSW TDI
I go to Sam's Club. It's been $2.21 a gallon. It was much cheaper a few months ago. I think I was paying $1.86 a gallon.

atc98002

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Passat TDI SEL Premium (sold back), 2009 Jetta (sold back), 80 Rabbit diesel (long gone)
Just got a $1.00 off per gallon with my Kroger fuel points- filled up (and filled several cans) for $1.35 a gallon :D
I have a Shell station nearby that doubles my Kroger points. The pump tells me I get $1 off per gallon, then actually drops the price $2. There was a time earlier this year I was paying 29 cents a gallon for D2. Even two days ago I only paid 0.79 :p

Jetta_Pilot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat Highline TDI Candy White (SEL Premium) long gone 2002 Jetta TDI
All three posters after my post are all from and in the USA. That information is irrelevant to this issue. There is NO KROGER or SAM's club in Canada !

atc98002

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Passat TDI SEL Premium (sold back), 2009 Jetta (sold back), 80 Rabbit diesel (long gone)
Yeah, I just did a quick search and found that Kroger hasn't been smart enough to move north yet. Hopefully they'll recognize the errors of their ways and embrace our brothers and sisters to the north :)

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
All three posters after my post are all from and in the USA. That information is irrelevant to this issue. There is NO KROGER or SAM's club in Canada !
This entire thread is irrelevant to the NMS Passat forum. It should really be in the Ontario or Quebec regional section. ;)