Where to buy a performance turbo in Poland? (ALH)

CF-FZD

TDI
03 Jetta
Here we go, long time reader first post. I'm assembling parts for an ALH rear wheel drive truck project. This will be my first time building a TDI. So far I don't have the truck and I'm not really sure what I'll land up with, it's safe to say it will weigh 3500-4000lbs when it's done. This will be a daily driver of sorts, fun to drive but with fuel economy in mind. Here is what I own already.

-2002 ALH 1.9 from an auto car (11mm).
-Toyota rwd 5 speed, adapter and performance clutch
-Full wiring harness, removed from the car, ECM has been tuned by Malone, EGR, immobilizer deleted.
-.216 injectors still in the box.

The engine has 300km with the stock turbo I'm guessing it won't last long once pushed. I'd probably be happy with 150-180hp as my final goal, the more torque the better. A VNT17 will probably due, but if I can find a deal in Europe for a GTB2060vb, or some other upgrade that will work. To be clear I want it to have good power at 1800-3500rpm rather then peak power at higher rpm. As long as it bolts to the head and leaves room for a starter below the turbo it should work. I'll be fabricating custom exhaust, and ducts when it goes in the truck.

I'm living in Warsaw Poland for the summer working. If I can buy a new (or good used) turbo here for a good price. I can pack it with my stuff and bring it home to Canada without shipping charges. Any polish guys have a source for performance TDI parts? Do you have one to sell, I'm open to buying from other parts of Europe shipped to Warsaw.

Any input is welcome.