2001 New Beetle TDI

stevesimmons

TDI
05 Passat Wagon, 98 New Beetle
My cube-mate has a 2001 TDI silver NB with 67k (mostly highway) miles on it. She is moving closer to work and needs to eliminate a car payment. The car is in very nice condition and in completely unmodified. She owes $12k on it, what should she expect to get for it? Is anyone here interested in it?

Located in the DFW, Texas area.

stevesimmons

TDI
05 Passat Wagon, 98 New Beetle
The car has had the timing belt replaced within the last few months, the window clips have been replaced, the injectors have been replaced. Any other TSB's for the car have been performed as well. All service has been done at Boardwalk VW in Dallas. Tires have been replaced recently.

The car has the Monsoon stereo, sun roof, heated leather seats, heated mirrors, window tint, floor mats, flip cover in trunk. Basically all the goodies.

I have driven the car and am quite impressed. If I didn't already have a 2000 Reflex NB and a preordered 2005 Nissan 350Z Roadster, I would buy it.

edit -
oh yeah, manual transmission.

CarlUman

Veteran Member
TDI
13 Touareg
Not that it would do her any good but I have a boat I'd trade /images/graemlins/wink.gif Wish I had it sold so I could get of these.

Looks like a very nice car and would think she would be able to get over $10k easy.

If I could pick I'd take white with tan leather!

tulsamal

I've been watching this forum for a couple months. This car made me register!

We are going to be in the market for a TDI Beetle or Golf in March. This car looks interesting to me. We aren't too far away in NE OK. If she isn't in a big hurry and we can settle on a good price, we just might be interested.

Gregg