Passat sport NMS B7 2.5L urgent help

timourismail

TDI
Passat
Dear brothers, I've been suffering for more than 8 months searching here and there for installing the basic alarm 561054620 B
First of all following the instructions and from the internet I didn't find the hood switch plug , the picture on the internet showing that it is near to the air cooler I didn't find it in my car, also the dummy plug in the plenum chamber is not found also in my Passat sport 2014, is there any help because I checked the dealer and they info that they cannot help at all (crazy dealers in the Arabian gulf)
Please waiting for help from you:confused::confused::rolleyes:

timourismail

TDI
Passat
No any reply from any one !!!!!!!!?����������

Jetta_Pilot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat Highline TDI Candy White (SEL Premium) long gone 2002 Jetta TDI
I'm no expert, but I think there are two reasons why there is no response here.

1.) I believe ALL NMS Passats are sold in North America with the alarm installed so therefore no reason for anyone to know where to connect it.

2.) Also anywhere else to my knowledge the Passat may be a B7 but it is not a NMS. for all intents and purposes it is not the same car. Dimensions and other details are not the same.

The NMS is built in Tennessee, a state in the USA and is purpose built only for North American tastes and usage. The B7 may be built almost anywhere else.

timourismail

TDI
Passat
Thanks for your reply, but for your information my Passat was made in the USA Chattanooga with all USA dimensions and all the vcds functions are applicable for my car, I made a lot of modifications using the vcds instructions mentioned here and there in other words it is North America made and model

roni024

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SEL DSG
According to my service manual, the engine hood contact switch F266 is located inside the hood latch mechanism. Just follow the wire from it to locate the connector.

I'm not sure what you mean by "dummy plug".

timourismail

TDI
Passat
Ok the switch f266 is connected from one side to the engine hood mechanism but it's plug is connected to where? Also what i meant by dummy plug is the plug where I connect the siren

timourismail

TDI
Passat
In the instructions the f266 switch plug is connected to a plug near the air cooler intake, but I searched and found no plug there, where should it be?