Changes I've made already

Jetta_Pilot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat Highline TDI Candy White (SEL Premium) long gone 2002 Jetta TDI
Only had the 2015 Passat for a month now and these are changes I made.
Got my VCDS cable on Thursday.

All interior lights changed to 194 LED bulbs
Vanity visor bulbs changed to 36mm LED bulbs
Adjusted voltage to headlights and tail lights to 13.2 volt
Adjusted the lanechanger from 3 blinks to 5 blinks
Set up windows and sunroof open and close to work from remote key

Next I'll be on changing sensitivity for headlights on auto

Waiting for delivery of more Canbus LED bulbs, DRL 30w Cree, 15w Cree tail light, 30w Cree back-up bulbs, Fog 100w Cree H8 and some others.
Also four H7 80w Osram Ralley headlight bulbs.

By the time I'm done I'll have enough bulbs to start my own store, LOL !:rolleyes:

Last edited:

sammyg

TDI
2013 Passat SE TDI
I've done all those tweaks as well, not mad. Don't forget about the emergency lights through brake lights (or turn signal lights). When ABS kicks in it starts flashing your brake lights... I didn't do turn signals because I prefer to not have more flashing lights on my dash if I am already dealing with a crazy car.

Led interior lights make the car feel a bit more expensive when you get in during the evening for sure.

Jetta_Pilot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat Highline TDI Candy White (SEL Premium) long gone 2002 Jetta TDI
I've done all those tweaks as well, not mad. Don't forget about the emergency lights through brake lights (or turn signal lights). When ABS kicks in it starts flashing your brake lights... I didn't do turn signals because I prefer to not have more flashing lights on my dash if I am already dealing with a crazy car.
Led interior lights make the car feel a bit more expensive when you get in during the evening for sure.
I did the emergency stop too, just forgot that I did it.
I saw a neat change where the RPM and Speedo needles change color depending on the speed limit and your speed. That makes them go from normal to yellow and then if over speed limit to red.
I still have to test to see if the rain sensor will close the windows and sunroof.
Have to find out more about this.

Found the link to the color changes of the needles. Still don't know if it can be done via VCDS or a new module is required.
A YouTube link

Last edited: