2010 VW Jetta TDI
Asking $15,900 or best offer
Vin #3vwal7aj7am127593
Blue Graphite Metallic Exterior
Titan Black Leatherette Interior
http://imgur.com/a/FYXPd
2.0L 140HP 236 Ft Lbs torque 4 CYL TDI Engine
Performance/Handling;
FWD, Electro-Mechanical Power Steering, Independent Front and rear suspension, ABS, ASR, ESP, EDL, 17" goal silver alloy wheel upgrade, Newish Continental Pro Contact Extreme Tires, 6 speed automatic transmission with tiptronic. Heated seats, etc. (I can write out everything if you're interested)
This Jetta was very well taken care of, is in great shape and was just professionally detailed. Jetta TDI sport protection kit included with splash guards, rubber mats and trunk liner. The actual carpet mats have never been used and are still in package. New pioneer touchscreen radio: DVD, CD, Bluetooth, MP3/AV input and pandora.
All scheduled maintenance was performed at VW dealership. 50,000 mile maintenance included new belts and full inspection etc. All records are available. Certificates for free tire replacement at Discount Tire.
The Bad: Check engine light is on as shown in pics, due to o2 sensor. I am not replacing it. This happened in my last Jetta 3 times, and I haven't seen the point in replacing it once again. Some small wear and scratches, including one larger surface scratch on the passenger side rear bumper. This car has never been in an accident, only damage ever occurred was from road debris on the passenger front bumper which knocked out the wiper fluid container. Was repaired at the VW dealership.
I still have a loan out on this car, so transaction needs to be local. You pay me, I give you the car, and either send or deliver the title once the payoff is met and the title is sent to me.
-Kaitlyn
heroification@yahoo.com
248-802-0332
I will obviously not be answering tomorrow as it is Christmas, but will get back to you as soon as possible.