I'm still standing! Lets celebrate!

VailPowder

RIP, Gone But Not Forgotten
TDI
2005 Jetta TDI Sedan, 1998 New Beetle TDI, 2004 Jetta TDI
Here's an article that was published this week:

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&...TMtMGRlMy00OGI2LWJmNmMtYWUxYjcxNmUyNmJj&hl=en

I've been through a lot with health challenges while doing my best to support my wonderful family and keeping this business going during some brutal events.....but I'm still here enjoying life!

So let's have a sale! And have some fun!

Contact me by email or phone at 877-537-6283 / 877-KERMA TDI

I have been so lucky in so many ways. I hope that everyone gets a break in their life when they need it!

All the best wishes
Paul

--------

"You can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth"
Henry Louis Mencken

Last edited:

KERMA

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
99 beetle and 04 jetta
What I find most astonishing in retrospect, was how much strength and assurance Paul gave to all those around him during his ordeal. (Myself included.)

I've never met anyone with such a depth of personal integrity and strength of character. I can't imagine how on earth he always kept being everyone's "rock" though all this. I mean, the man literally died at least 4 times (that I know of).

I remember him telling me: "they're telling me there's 95% chance I'll be dead in 13 months. PI$$ ON THEM, I'm going to beat this thing". And here he is, 24 months later, and they can't find any more cancer... :cool:

I know it sounds trite, but I don't know any other way to express it more simply: the man is my hero.

VailPowder

TDI
Good to hear. I hope the worst of this is behind you.
Me too man! :)

I've been so lucky!

Thanks!
Paul

-----------

Live every day as if it were your last and then some day you'll be right. ~H.H. "Breaker" Morant

coalminer16

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Golf 2004
Wow, you never even let on in all the time I have been talking with you. Congrads on beating the cancer. Glad your insurance came through for you.

Indianachris

TDI
2004 VW Jetta TDI GLS
Quick question for you. I ordered the pumpe duse intake hose/ manifold connection fit yesterday and the price is $15 for CA customers but $31 for me. I am located in Indiana.

VailPowder

TDI
Thanks!

I've been super lucky. A lot of bad stuff could have beat me down, but it didn't work!

So that's why I felt like running a sale to share the good news and make things fun for everyone!

So just call or email me and I will try to hook club members up on whatever they need!

And, I've spoken about this a bunch and put a link to an earlier article in my sig....but even though this was no day at the beach ...I had it easy compared to what I saw other people going through at the cancer hospitals.

In my email sig and on the web site there are links to charities like St Jude's Childrens Hospital, and the Cataract Project. These are wonderful causes!

Cheers!
Paul

Wow, you never even let on in all the time I have been talking with you. Congrads on beating the cancer. Glad your insurance came through for you.

VailPowder

TDI
Hi

If you shoot me an email or call 877 KERMA TDI I will fix this right now!

Thanks for letting me know!
Paul

Quick question for you. I ordered the pumpe duse intake hose/ manifold connection fit yesterday and the price is $15 for CA customers but $31 for me. I am located in Indiana.

VailPowder

TDI
Any Club Member can contact me by email or call at 877 KERMATDI and mention the Celebrate Life Sale... simple as that! Thanks guys! Paul

GD

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Jetta TDI Highline DSG
Glad to hear that the bad stuff is behind you. I went through something similar.

VailPowder

TDI
Glad to hear that the bad stuff is behind you. I went through something similar.
I hope you are doing well! It isn't easy, even for the lucky ones

I will write more later but I am off to the cancer doc now!

All the best wishes
Paul

rallyruss

Veteran Member
TDI
98 TDI jetta, 05 passat wagon
Glad you are doing well. My father is dealing with the same thing right now. It takes the whole family to keep things going.

VailPowder

TDI
I'm sorry to hear that.

I wish you and your family only the best results and good fortune during all this!

If there is anything I can do to help in any way, or any thing that I can share from my experiences that might help ; please call me or email me anytime!
Paul

Glad you are doing well. My father is dealing with the same thing right now. It takes the whole family to keep things going.

rallyruss

Veteran Member
TDI
98 TDI jetta, 05 passat wagon
I'm sorry to hear that.

I wish you and your family only the best results and good fortune during all this!

If there is anything I can do to help in any way, or any thing that I can share from my experiences that might help ; please call me or email me anytime!
Paul
Thanks Paul

He is on the slow climb to recovery right now. It tough on him but looking good.
I really appreciate the offer.

VailPowder

TDI
Thanks Paul

He is on the slow climb to recovery right now. It tough on him but looking good.
I really appreciate the offer.

Here's wishing your Dad the best!

Recovery can be tough, a lot harder than many people realize.

Our family had lots of wonderful, decent, people do many great things to help....and it really took every bit to make it through!

I am truly grateful to so many individuals and companies for their kindness.

I am here any time, to do whatever I can to help and to do the right thing.

Paul

CBS06

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta PD Trip
3john2

reflecting edit:
This is really a great community of givers, There are two kinds of people in life Givers and Takers.
" People who love Things and use People "
" People who love People and use Things "

Thanks for all you are DOING!

Enough of that.

Last edited:

VailPowder

TDI
That is a very good wish! Thank you for this

I also hope that all people facing serious or life threatening illness do prosper, and not only in health and wealth...but in their spiritual life.

If you lose your soul what else really matters?

Twice in the last month I heard this phrase first from my wife and then from one of my best friends.

"It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God." (Matthew 19:24)

This thread is to share my good luck, and have fun with a sale for Club members........and that I'm still here despite all that happened healthwise and all that was done to destroy me and my family.

But your post is really to the point! Without letting this post wander into religion or politics....I'm just a skier who loves cars and has a wonderful family.... I'm still alive and kicking and we will get through this financially...without losing our dignity. I have been fortunate.

I hope that RallyRuss and his family enjoy the same and get through this with grace, and that his father recovers completely and is strong and happy and a better man after going through this trial.

This would be my wish for every family going through a health challenge.

79TA7.6

Veteran Member
Live: Wilbur/Creston; Work: Moses Lake Washington
TDI
2003 TDI Jetta, 2002 TDI Golf, 2005 TDI Golf
Paul,
I have to say that you are a wonderful person. All you have gone through and every chance you had you were here to help others. That takes a truely special person. Although I have purchased from you yet, I thank you for all you have done for this community.

VailPowder

TDI
:D Thanks for saying that!

I don't know how wonderful I am....but I try to be a good guy!

I am lucky in that I really do have a wonderful family and some great friends ....and some amazing people who have helped me during all of this!

Now I'm out of the office to spend time with my children!

Cheers!
Paul

Paul,
I have to say that you are a wonderful person. All you have gone through and every chance you had you were here to help others. That takes a truely special person. Although I have purchased from you yet, I thank you for all you have done for this community.

VailPowder

TDI
Sale will run until March 26

Thanks for all the support! I decided that March 26 is a good day for the sale to end! Cheers! Paul

VailPowder

TDI
I'm going to start a new thread on this sale.. titled the Alive and Kicking sale. I will still run this sale to March 26...but I will try to keep the thread more on the sale itself.

NHgranite

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat CKRA
That is a very good wish! Thank you for this

I also hope that all people facing serious or life threatening illness do prosper, and not only in health and wealth...but in their spiritual life.

If you lose your soul what else really matters?

Twice in the last month I heard this phrase first from my wife and then from one of my best friends.

"It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God." (Matthew 19:24)

This thread is to share my good luck, and have fun with a sale for Club members........and that I'm still here despite all that happened healthwise and all that was done to destroy me and my family.

But your post is really to the point! Without letting this post wander into religion or politics....I'm just a skier who loves cars and has a wonderful family.... I'm still alive and kicking and we will get through this financially...without losing our dignity. I have been fortunate.

I hope that RallyRuss and his family enjoy the same and get through this with grace, and that his father recovers completely and is strong and happy and a better man after going through this trial.

This would be my wish for every family going through a health challenge.

Luck has nothing to do with it... !!!