need help 03L130277A vs 03L130277J

F5air

TDI
Jetta mk6 tdi
hi there guys I have a jetta MK6 tdi 2013, after 60k miles the pump failed and the injectors are gone too due all the debris from the diesel pump. I saw the 03L130277A online and a lot cheaper than the "j". also if you have an advice for a good store to get it plus the fuel pump.

regards

Enviado desde mi SAMSUNG-SM-N910A mediante Tapatalk

PRY4SNO

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Touareg Execline
The same PN with a rev-number at the end means there have been incremental improvements along the way from A to J.

Get the J-rev.

ihatespeed

Veteran Member
TDI
11 tdi wagon 6mt 15 golf 6mt (Wife's) 2000 Ford 350 7.3l 6mt 4x4 (technically a TDI)
after almost a decade of speculation and anecdotal information no one can really say when or if the pumps will blow, the fact that there have been so many revisions and you still hear about failure makes you think the weak link is still there somewhere. I got over 130k out of my first 2011 without a hiccup, and I'm at 150k with the current one.

about the only thing people seem to agree on is poor fuel quality or gasoline contamination hastens the pump demise, so keep that in mind when you are at the pump.

out of curiosity, if you have the "fix" (official software update / emissions parts blood money), then you may be covered under the extended warranty, I know i read the HPFP is fully covered, not sure if you are in the window, but might be worth looking into.