Motorcycle roads in the area.

jasonTDI

TDI GURU Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
20' RAM 3500 CCLB dually HO/Aisan. 2019 Cherokee 2.0T
Looking for scenic roads in the area. Nothing too squid occupied if possible....or the drunk Harley bars.....Anything within 1/12-2 hours of the area.

RichC

Veteran Member
TDI
Others: 82 MB 300D Turbodiesel & 2010 BMW X5 35D
For the motorcycle enthusiast, our Kings Island Resort and Conference Center sits next door (right next door) to the "Aces&Eights Harley-Davidson" store. The store will be donating to the raffle and an item for the welcome bag, so consider visiting them. As for roads, I'd suggest following the drive along the Little Miami River from our hotel ... either north or south (less traffic north, more small towns and shops south). Whoops ... Slight 'giveaway' HINT ... the Timed Drive Rally participants will get a taste of this drive. Shhh Rich, you're saying to much! ;)

TeDeEye1

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat SEL TDI Premium
Roads

Just noticed this on the Mason site.

Planned Construction Schedule
Kings Island Drive and Western Row Road
spring – summer 2008

Anyone know if this is done or not?
It is the first cross road right as you turn off 71 north bound on to Kings Island road.

RichC

Veteran Member
TDI
TeDeEye1 said:
Just noticed this on the Mason site.
Planned Construction Schedule
Kings Island Drive and Western Row Road
spring – summer 2008
Anyone know if this is done or not?
It is the first cross road right as you turn off 71 north bound on to Kings Island road.
I haven't recently driven down Western Row, but don't think there is any problem (ok as of last month).

For most, the easiest exit to access the Kings Island Resort and Conference Center from I-71 is exit 25 which is St.Rt. 741 (Kings Mill Road for the locals). There is a 'petroleum' diesel station at this exit (Speedway), but I'll try to map out a commercial biodiesel station for those wanting to drive a few extra miles for a fill up.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Nice map, Rich.

I spy a sweet auto-cross parking lot in the top right corner of the map. :D Too bad we can't use it.

RichC

Veteran Member
TDI
VeeDubTDI said:
Nice map, Rich.

I spy a sweet auto-cross parking lot in the top right corner of the map. :D Too bad we can't use it.
... but then check out the parking lot to the south about .2 miles! :D