Cable clamps @ princess auto

DieselDrink

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Golf TDI 1.9L
Ok. Went and got them last night. Sure enough at the Princess Auto here in Ottawa (working here this week) also had them on sale for $24.99. I got a bit carried away and bought a few other things though. Yikes. Spent a BIT more than $24.99. Well, allows me to do more things, what can I say.

Anybody know this story??

weasel

Deactivated Member Account
TDI
None.
Been there done that. Can't seem to leave that place without spending at least $100. Got the pliers the last time they were on sale. Workk pretty good for what you pay ...

MacGyver

Veteran Member
TDI
1997 Jetta, black
weasel said:
Been there done that. Can't seem to leave that place without spending at least $100. Got the pliers the last time they were on sale. Workk pretty good for what you pay ...
:D I agree completely.
Always figured anytime I spend less than $100 there I consider myself lucky...or I just didn't look hard enough:p

And yep the pliers work fine for occasional use.

Ineedajob

TDI
2001 Golf tdi
I just picked up some stuff from there the other day since the vw needs tools my old honda didn't, and in most cases it's cheaper to buy a "set" there than a single item at canadian tire etc.. For example, I picked up an 8 piece torx socket set on sale for $4.88 plus tax, whereas $10 won't get you a single torx socket at canadian tire.