Some Sexy Picture's Of My Arosa !

Arosa TDI

TDI
Arosa TDI
Some Sexy Picture\'s Of My Arosa !

Right lets see if I can get these pictures on this time !!

Car is completely standard other than the Pioneer CD player and rear parcel shelf 3 way speakers.

It is only 5 weeks old and has already giving me 360 miles on one (7.5 gallon) tank driving in and around town !

Needless to say this has pleased me no end considering the fuel prices over here in the U.K. !![/IMG]

BeetleGo

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
5-door, 5-speed Golf GLS replaced BeetleGo.
Re: Some Sexy Picture\'s Of My Arosa !

I like it better than the Lupo.

Does Skoda also have a version of the Lupo?

~BeetleGo

Kevin

Nice car, too bad they dont have these in NA, it would be great for city commuting... pardon my ignorance, but that car reminds me a lot of the Lupo. Is it related to it ?

Matthew Bunting

Skoda do the Fabia, which is based on the next VW Polo platform.

It has the 1.9 TDi 100hp engine in it, and can return over 50 imperial mpg, while doing 0-60 in a tested 9.5 seconds

I have a Merc A170Cdi at the moment, and I'm seriously looking at the Skoda.

Mat.

BeetleGo

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
5-door, 5-speed Golf GLS replaced BeetleGo.

Yeah, the TDI Fabia got fantastic reviews in CAR magazine in March. They described the performance so well, like the car is being pulled from the horizon with a bungie cord, by something probably very large, at speed.

The Arosa is to Lupo what Camero is to Firebird, basically twins under the skin. I was just wondering whether Skoda had been given one of these cars for it's lineup - they're about to release a Passat twin, for example.

car54

theGAME
TDI
2002 Jetta

I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its the smallest, cutest car in the world! dont make me repeat myself, I WANT IT!

christi

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Peugeot 806, 607

No, there is no Skoda equivalent to the Seat Arosa and VW Lupo, which are very closely related.

The smallest Skoda is the Fabia, which is based on the next generation Polo. This time it is Seat who miss out, as they have no Polo based car.

Hey Arosa, does it have the 1.4 three cylinder TDI engine?

Arosa TDI

TDI
Arosa TDI

Yep sure do !!

It's a fantastic engine, it feels so much faster than the figures claim !!

And if I splashed out and got the thing chipped it could have the same 100 BHP as the petrol 1.4 16v GTI version, but would have the advantage of accommodating the same amount of torque as a flippen Land Rover !!!

What fun that would be !!

Not going to happen just yet though as it's still under warranty and not broken in yet.

Anyone out there chipped a 1.4 TDI PD ?
Any problems ?

Arizona Mike

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta, 1997, White

IMHO: No way would I own this very small car. I don't like the style or the little tires. I love whats in the pictures around the car. Very beautiful trees and flowers!!!! Can you include more pictures of the house? And your drive way, is that brick? also very nice. The setting is very nice you just need the rest of your half car.

Lupo TDI

TDI
Lupo 1.4 TDI, 2000, Black

Hi Arosa!!
Really nice car! I like the taillights and the colour a lot!
Now you just have to put in some Koni's

In a month or so i'm going to get my Lupo chipped, so i can tell you how it works.

Arosa TDI

TDI
Arosa TDI

Alright Lupo TDI !!

Have you thought about what sort of chip your going to use ?

I think when I do come to re-map the ECU I might go for the 'Tuning Box' as there has been some very positive articles in 'Diesel Car Magazine'( a highly regarded magazine in the uk) and it's got the obvious advantage of being removable !

Incidentally my engine is loosening up now so I thought I would do my own little 0-60 Test.
I was very pleased with the results ! The manufacture claim is 12.1 seconds I managed a time of 9.0 Seconds, which is fantastic for a car that has such a low insurance rating !!

How long did it take for your motor to run ?

Have you recorded a time yet ?

Lupo TDI

TDI
Lupo 1.4 TDI, 2000, Black

Hi Arosa TDI!
I haven't tried yet to take my 0-100km/h time yet (in fact, i dunno where and how to do this more or less precise) but i guess it's around 10,5. So far I've done 4700km, with th first 1500 never over 2600 rpm, the engine is FAR more "alive" than my old Lupo (which was a demo car, so i guess the break-in wasn't done like i did now
) Anyway, 185-190 km/h are not rare on the autobahn
That's just an amazing car !
For the chip, i thougt of getting an eprom by Nowack, they adjust the management on the rolls, they got also some serious rewiews in german magazines...i'll let you know when i know what i'll take

Ciao!