Three months left of bumper to bumper warranty, what to inspect?

BroncoAZ

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Touareg Lux, 2015 Passat 6MT, 2009 Jetta (long gone), 2011 Touareg (bought back 02/18)
I’ve got three months left of the CPO bumper to bumper warranty on my 2015 Passat. I would like to know what I should be looking to have replaced before the warranty expires. The car is operating fine, and I think I finally got the front end vibration under control with new front rotors and pads. I’m thinking things like bushings, possibly struts (although I’d probably rather go aftermarket, Bilstein?), or other wear items that I might be able to have them replace. I have contacts at the VW service department, so they will probably be willing to hook it up if something is borderline.

LabGuy

TDI
2014 Passat SEL
I’ve got three months left of the CPO bumper to bumper warranty on my 2015 Passat. I would like to know what I should be looking to have replaced before the warranty expires. The car is operating fine, and I think I finally got the front end vibration under control with new front rotors and pads. I’m thinking things like bushings, possibly struts (although I’d probably rather go aftermarket, Bilstein?), or other wear items that I might be able to have them replace. I have contacts at the VW service department, so they will probably be willing to hook it up if something is borderline.
I plan to take mine to an Indy mechanic that specializes in European cars and have him do a thorough inspection before my warranty expires.