2001 Yukon Denali for Sale...

AV8RLEO

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 VW Jetta GLS TDI
**PRICE REDUCED**

I want to preface this buy saying I was trying to find a better place to post this but it looks like all the Classifieds are TDI only so if this posting does not belong and a moderator chooses to delete if I completely understand... Maybe they could look at adding another category of classifieds for non-TDI items for sale???

At any rate, just bought a used '03 Silverado and unfortunately need to part ways with my 2001 Yukon Denali... beautiful truck, no rust, runs excellant and has a GM Certified Remanufactured Transmission in it with less than 50,000 miles on it...

I am having issues with uploading pictures on this site so PM me for pictures!

Year: 2001
GMC Yukon Denali
Color: Gold
Mileage: 148,688
*** New GM Certified/Warrantied transmission installed 8/2009 with 3 year, 100,000 mile warranty.
Automatic Transmission
All Wheel Drive

PRICE: $7,500 – Or Best Offer – Not accepting trades

Up for Sale is my 2001 GMC Yukon Denali. This SUV has the power to haul with the 6.0 Liter V8 engine, but rides more like a Cadillac! This Yukon is rust free on the exterior! The interior is relatively clean although the seats do show signs of wear. Heated first AND second row leather seating, third row seats, running boards, all wheel drive, aluminum (17”) and chrome wheels (20”), trailer hitch, child safety locks, 4 wheel ABS, 4 wheel disc brakes (new rotors and pads 7/2009), keyless entry and aftermarket remote start, dark tinted glass. Non-smoker vehicle, I have serviced with Mobil 1 fully synthetic motor oil! We have the current car fax… No damage history, no fraud alerts, 1 minor error, this vehicle is on its third owner, not the fourth…

Power everything!

Price Includes the 20” Chrome Rims (no tires) which have been not used in the winter since I bought the vehicle in 2009. It also includes a set of standard GM rims and tires that were used as “winter tires.”

This vehicle is kept at my Uncles small used car dealership when I am not using it. Please use the following numbers to set up a time to view the vehicle: (507) 259 – 2025 – Owner; or (507) 356 – 2900 – Dealership.

Thank-you!

Last edited:

AV8RLEO

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 VW Jetta GLS TDI
Thanks guys, I do have it listed on both Craigslist and AutoTrader and have recieved zero response... My price point is high, but with zero rust, and a GM certified remanufactured transmission I would hope it is worth it... Gas prices certainly aren't helping either.

Hopefully I can get it moved, but might have to sit on it until closer to Winter...

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Hmm... you'll probably have to come off the price or wait for the threat of snow, as you mention.

AV8RLEO

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 VW Jetta GLS TDI
Reduced the price again! $7,500... still listed in AutoTrader and CraigsList...

This SUV is in amazing condition! Make a reasonable offer and I'll consider it!

Thanks!

Chris Tobin

Veteran Member
TDI
'06 Jetta TDI
I'm in the same boat with my 2000 Tahoe Limited. I don't think I could sell it for the value of the wheel and tires or the Baer Racing Brake system or audio/video system, much less the value of the truck itself. I am gonna sit on mine, and if I come across a good deal I will swap a Duramax or other diesel engine into it and daily drive it again!

AV8RLEO

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 VW Jetta GLS TDI
Yeah, I just can't afford to keep a fourth vehicle around... The Jetta is my daily driver, the van my wife's, and the Duramax only leaves the shed to haul typically...

At this point I'm open to reasonable offers...