2015 Jetta SEL TDI

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
2nd year in a row Best in Show at the TDI Fest in Sturgeon Bay Wisconsin! Love the format of the people Choosing! Love this car

Last edited:

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Congrats Tom! That sure is a beautiful car you have, and nicely modded, too! :D

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
2015 Golf SE SportWagen, 2015 Golf SE Hatch Back.
I don't know why folks use Photobucket or any of the other on line services, when it is so easy to upload pics directly to your album here on TDIClub...

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
2015 Golf SE SportWagen, 2015 Golf SE Hatch Back.

I got this image from your album. When you open the photo, click on the icon to the right of the thumbnail box, and two new boxes will appear below it. Highlight the "Medium Image" code, then copy and paste in the message

Last edited:

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
3 years ago I picked up this beauty from Chris at Burlington VW in Jersey he picked me up at the train Station it was the last time I saw him Alive....

Last edited:

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
Still own it! Will be 4 Years February 4th one of the last Cars the late great Chris Farnham sold before his passing.....My Wife drives her these days and I don’t get to Driver much! A great car!

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
5 years owning now! great car! my wife Drives her everyday! She has a little over 60K miles!
Recently purchased 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Eco Diesel Love it also
Have 3 Diesels and my 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee with the Straight 6 gasser!

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
So 6 years ago today I boarded An Amtrak Train in Md and went to Trenton NJ where the Late Great Chris Farnham picked me up at the Train Station and took me back to the Dealer and delivered my Beautiful Jetta he had ordered her for me in October of 2014, Sadly Chris passed away a month later.... This Jetta was best in Show the last 2 TDI Fests.......My Wife drives her every day now! She only has 60K miles! I get to drive her now and then to give an Italian Tune Up great Car my whole Fleet now are Diesel Powered

Last edited: