www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Meetings/ GTG/ Regional Discussions > South Eastern USA

South Eastern USA Local discussions for those in the South Eastern USA. (Alabama, Florida, Kentucky, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee)

Old February 17th, 2018, 06:33   #1
spdracr0
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 45 to 50 mpg with my foot in it.
Default Hi guys

Terry, Bruce, Dan and all the other, how are you guys doing? I gave my TDI away to a lady in need several years ago and not that I have regretted my decision (because it was the right thing to do) I really miss my car. I am looking to get back into one. Keep your eyes out for me if you guys would. I only want a rotary pump style motor and a 5 speed. Color is not a deal breaker but RED or the Green like Terry',s. I hope all you guys are doing well, I have not been on the forum in quite some time.
Old February 17th, 2018, 09:05   #2
bikegeek
Veteran Member

Best of luck in your search !!
Old February 26th, 2018, 18:15   #3
terrydtdi
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: BEST 58 ( 900 mile Club ) av. 46, worst 38, Mobil 1 TDT

Wow it's been a long time. I'm sure there are some around that would be worth taking it back up with. I'll let you know if I see anything around the Charleston area.
2K jetta gl tdi 5spd 401k, RC5+, 17/22, PP764's, ported head, ARP head studs, 11mm, 3" turbo back, Kerma OMI, PD150IT & race pipe, VR6 air box & MAF, Godspeed SMIC, 3 bar map, PD lift pump, 681 fift, TT LCA's, spindles, brakes, GLI rear brakes and interior, VR6 axles, mcnalley boost/egt gauge, SBC Stage 2 Endurance, bagged, Michelin Pilot Super Sports
terrydtdi is offline   Reply With Quote