1995 Golf Sport - TDI Conversion - Salvage

DIESEL~ME

Greeting All,

Been on these forums for a number of years and sad to say my beloved Golf was totaled a couple weeks back and is now for sale.

1995 Golf Sport converted to a 1Z with the O2A transmission from a donor Passat.

Craigslist link is here: https://tinyurl.com/y9jryx5a

Feel free to text or call me with any questions. Car was maintained and tuned by Herm TDI in Richmond Maine.

Chassis is a loss but has EVERYTHING needed for a swap as the car still runs and drives!

Thanks, really want to help someone out and would love to see her go to a good home.

Last edited:

fingeradrenaline

TDI
None
Sorry for your loss! I had done a 1z swap into a 94 Sport and I miss it every day. Those seats are irreplaceable. Hope someone picks this up to keep it alive. Good luck with sale!

tbones

Veteran Member
TDI
1996 Passat wagon tdi, 1991 Corrado TDI (sold)1983 Vanagon 7pass.GL 1.6td 1982 Westy;THE PHOENIX 1.6na(NOW JX/5speed) my partner's 2014 Jetta Sportwagon 6spd manual AND MY NEW TOY/PROJECT... Sunny, a bright yellow 87 syncro Westy with 1Z TDI motor
Hi
I texted you via CL, I may be interested in this for restoration, as my son wants a golf 2dr to drive to school... Please let me know the status

Thanks,
Steve