LF:MKIV Jetta fenders in silver

BuzzKen

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'10 Touareg TDI, '09 335D, '10 X5D
Too much of a p.i.t.a. And the lifespan is only a few years after that. And I'm picky. :)

Doc_Oc

Veteran Member
TDI
03 Golf TDI
True that!
There were 2 silver jetta part outs on vwvortex. One of them was gonna take it to the scrap, I donno if he did yet or not. turbosupra i think his username is on vwvortex and he's from Barrie.
the source? he should have some!

BuzzKen

TDI
Source has nothing, found a drivers side, but would like a pair. I haven't got into the vortex yet ;-)

BuzzKen

TDI
That's exactly why I'm looking for originals with original paint. Repainted OE or aftermarket fenders will drive me insane everytime I look at the car. There's got to be a dead 2.slow automatic in silver sitting in somebody's yard.

e300d

Veteran Member
TDI
2xBEW wagon 1xALH wagon..both gone...no more diesel for now..have few Mercedes CDIs in family..but now its a Miata and Suburban for me lol...miss the TDI game
That's exactly why I'm looking for originals with original paint. Repainted OE or aftermarket fenders will drive me insane everytime I look at the car. There's got to be a dead 2.slow automatic in silver sitting in somebody's yard.

Are you looking for Silver Arrow or the other silver

Ive been looking for silver arrow forever and nothing man.....