Who got the payment from BOSCH?

sabbotage

TDI
2010 Jetta TDI Sedan
USPS informed delivery digest is showing a Bosch settlement claims envelope coming for me today. Hoping it's my check!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

refueler

TDI
2014 Jetta 6 MT
It appears from the previous email that you need to have your claim approved by VW to receive the money from Bosch. I'm still driving mine for a couple more months.

PacCoastFwy923

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat SE TDI 6-speed manual; 2006 mkV Jetta TDI / 5-speed / Pkg 2
It appears from the previous email that you need to have your claim approved by VW to receive the money from Bosch. I'm still driving mine for a couple more months.
Electing to drive your TDI for a while doesn't preclude you from filing your VW claim now, and seeing it through to the step of scheduling your appointment. That ought to be enough to get Bosch rolling.

6DOF

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 TDI Jetta 6MT Premium, 2012 TDI Jetta DSG Premium
The floodgates are open! Checks are in the mail! Got one of mine today. When the other one arrives I have a new Kimber picked out:)

phrinda

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf TDI- bought back
The floodgates are open! Checks are in the mail! Got one of mine today. When the other one arrives I have a new Kimber picked out:)
You and I seem to have the same plan. Though, I have a new Ruger picked out. Actually, two...:)

phrinda

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf TDI- bought back
Man, my buyback was in December and I haven't gotten a thing.

Ok, I stand corrected. My check showed up in the mail today.

Last edited:

Airpizz6

Veteran Member
TDI
Now TDI-free, but there now is a 15 MB E250 BT in the driveway
Got first one today. Since only my name is on the check, I'm thinking it's for the second TDI I turned in. My earlier turn-in had two names on the title. Hopefully the check for that vehicle is still forthcoming and that I didn't carelessly toss it.
Much better than the average Father's Day card.

edge130

Veteran Member
TDI
Wife's 2009 Jetta TDI sedan (2009 - 2017)
Received the BoschVWSettlement $350 check in the mail today.
Buyback late in January.
Wife enjoying her 2017 Subaru Forester Premium

ROD-TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
Mk7 Golf S TDI 6-speed, 2017 Tiguan Limited, 2015 Golf R DSG/DCC/NAV.
Received the BoschVWSettlement $350 check in the mail today. We're keeping our 2015 Golf S TDI 6-speed and enjoying it, along with our 2015 Golf R DSG. I only wish VW would have brought the Tiguan TDI DSG to the U.S, but that will never happen now. It was going to replace our 2003 Golf GL 5-speed, now rusting away. (inherited NH car) The final check will be next year after the No.2 VW fix on the 2015 TDI. We've been asked by two people if we want to sell the 2015.:D
-Rod

Mike91326

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Jetta TDI
Turned my Jetta in on 12/6 and got my $350 check today. Great timing as I got the check today and I paid $295 to have the house A/C fixed today. Thank you Bosch.

k1xv

Veteran Member
TDI
09 TDI sedan, sold back 12/16. Present cars 2013 BMW X5 diesel, 2015 Corvette convertible
A check even made it to Vermont today. This is a rough month for cash flow, with estimat4d income taxes, local property taxes, a car payment, landscaper bill, and other charges all due by the end of the month. So the $350 is timely, and appreciated.

Gee, for a 2009 car, sold it back for $14875. got and used $1000 in Goodwill, now $350 from Bosch. The gravy train rolls on and on.

SOCALGAL

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta Sedan & 2013 Jetta Wagon
Our 2 buybacks were in Dec and Feb, received one check yesterday and the second one today, both for $350.

PacCoastFwy923

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat SE TDI 6-speed manual; 2006 mkV Jetta TDI / 5-speed / Pkg 2
Cha-ching. It's time for one final update to my sig.

Jeta Life

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Jetta TDI DSG Auto
No check yet. My buyback was late December. Driving my 2009 Jetta TDI which I bought used back in October of 2012 was fun.

Sightings of CR TDIs are much less common than ALHs. Volkswagen ponies up the big bucks and now it's Bosch's turn. What a mess.

Test drove a tiny red Golf TSI and I felt like a kid again. Runs on RUG.

clone1008

TDI
2006.5 Jetta, 2014 Passat TDI SE
A check even made it to Vermont today. This is a rough month for cash flow, with estimat4d income taxes, local property taxes, a car payment, landscaper bill, and other charges all due by the end of the month. So the $350 is timely, and appreciated.

Gee, for a 2009 car, sold it back for $14875. got and used $1000 in Goodwill, now $350 from Bosch. The gravy train rolls on and on.
I believe the gravy train has stopped according to your timeline... lol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

UNsweet

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 TDI Sportwagon
So all have been for $350 it looks like - except for the one that the person was leasing it.

My car was a prior lease, turned in 11/15 and I bought in 12/15. I'm assuming I still might only get 1/2. It doesn't matter - it all goes into the savings account to pay on the new car.

bhuizer

TDI
2014 Toureg TDI, 2014 Q5 TDI, Past: 2012 Touareg TDI, 2012 Jetta TDI
Received my $350 check from my old 2.0 on Friday. Buyback 1/7/17.

Hopefully they get the 3.0 checks out sooner than later as well!

GyroRon

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Jetta tdi
I had two TDI's that I turned in. I got a check for 350 from Bosch on friday. Waiting on another check still. Both of my cars were owned outright. Interestingly, the check did not specify a VIN number or case number, so I don't know which of my two cars this check is supposed to be for

BPofMD

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat SE
Received and in the bank....should have gotten more than that tho....oh well. The lawyers made out.

k1xv

Veteran Member
TDI
09 TDI sedan, sold back 12/16. Present cars 2013 BMW X5 diesel, 2015 Corvette convertible
Bosch check ($350) arrived over the weekend while I was out of town. With that, I think I'm done here. Enjoy.
There are always new surprises around every corner.

And I cannot believe the fellow complaining it wasn't enough. I guess its Never enough. TDi Cargo Cult mindset

makattack

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 VW Golf Sportwagen TDI/S/Manual
Did you get the fix yet? I'm wondering what stage of the buyback/fix process is considered an "approved" VW Settlement claim for the purposes of sending a Bosch check. I have received my offer letter designating me as "eligible" but haven't signed and notarized the forms yet. Don't plan to do the buyback until late 2018.
Yes, I got "part one" of the two part fix, sometime over the late Winter if I recall correctly... interesting anecdote. The dealer guy picking me up from the transit station was surprised to hear I was picking up a fixed TDI. Said I was the first one and that most people were doing the buy-back.