2012 VW Golf TDI $19,500 obo
17800 miles as of 8/8/2013
2 door
6 speed manual trans
Reflex silver exterior
Black cloth interior
Factory fog lights
Tinted rear and side rear windows
6-disc w/ Bluetooth phone & streaming and media port w/ Apple cord, HD radio, touchscreen
Heated seats
Gentex rear view mirror w/ HomeLink and auto dimming
Monster mats have never been in the car
CarGo mat and Velcro blocks in the rear

KBB Private Party values for this area show:
Excellent: $19,955
Very Good: $19,355
Edmunds Private Party shows:
Outstanding: $19,702
Clean: $18,805

After commuting in a diesel 3/4-ton truck for two years, I finally got my dream commuter Golf TDI on 12/24/11. Well, as of September I won't have the commute anymore. I'll be carpooling to work and we can't justify the third vehicle. We are the original owners. The car was purchased from Roseville VW on Christmas Eve (I read that was the best day of the year to buy a car and it was awesome! Dealership staff was bored and we were the only customers). The car is bone stock. The only addition I made is the Gentex HomeLink and auto dimming rear view mirror. The only mod is activating the remote windows up/down from the key fob. I have the receipts for 10k service at Roseville VW as well as all original documentation from the purchase including the window tint.

You can contact me by email grporter@pacbell.net or call/text me at 916-601-7027
Thanks for looking!

Front view

Rear view

Right front quarter view

Left rear quarter view

Last edited:

grporter

TDI
2012 2-door Golf MT
more pics

Interior dash

Window sticker

VIN

Shoot me a message, text or email if you'd like more info or specific pictures. Thanks

grporter

TDI
2012 2-door Golf MT
Lowered the price. I'm terrible at this! This is right below KBB value and this car is perfect with a few rock dings from commuting. This is the price I wanted to end up at after any negotiation, so how about I just ask for it?