Any update for the 3.0 TDI settlement in Canada

zhouge

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 GOLF Automatic
My 2011 Q7 need the emission test soon and the NOX sensors are gone. Any update for the settlement in Canada? Is it coming to conclusion by the end of the this year?

showdown 42

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 TDI touareg
Nothing that i have heard. I think they will not make an effort on these cars and just do the buy back. It forces you to make a decision to sell or keep a car with little value on a resale should you keep it. It is sad ,because I love the car.

Savageman69

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2012 Highline Touareg TDI
Nothing that i have heard. I think they will not make an effort on these cars and just do the buy back. It forces you to make a decision to sell or keep a car with little value on a resale should you keep it. It is sad ,because I love the car.
Little resale? yah not here, in fact since i bought mine 2 years ago the prices have gone up.

Savageman69

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2012 Highline Touareg TDI
anyone enter their stuff into the portal?....im most the way threw and i see the sorry money but i havent got an option to select for buyback..anyone else?

petee_c

Veteran Member
TDI
15 Golf TDI, was 06 Jetta TDI, 15 q7 tdi, was 11 Q7 TDI
Haven't looked at it yet... We hope to use our q7 for at least the summer before doing a buyback...

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

gta_driver

TDI
2014 Touareg TDI
I think you have until sometime 2019 to complete your settlement - this applies to fixes, but not sure if the same holds true for the buyback models.