2006 Jetta TDI Western MA

rpm

TDI
Jetta, 2006, platinum gray
One owner '06 Jetta TDI 5 speed, grey, well maintained, 130,000 miles. Asking $4300 $3800.

Timing belt was done at 90K by TDI guru Mike McCann, who also replaced a bad EGR valve at 115K. Other major repairs include brakes twice, two broken springs and a leaking radiator hose. Just prior to 120K I got VW to replace the front fenders and repair the rocker panels and one rear fender under the rust warranty. The car shows no rust. A full set of repair and maintenance records is available as well as Blackstone labs oil reports.

I did my own oil and filter changes and always used Motul Specific 505.01 oil purchased from World Impex. All other routine maintenance was done by a local shop that specializes in foreign cars. TDI-specific repairs were done by Mike McCann.The car has lived most of its life burning B20. The fuel cooler under the passenger seat has a small leak, not enough to be an issue but there is a fuel odor. The car averages 42 MPG, mostly around town, and has gotten close to 50 MPG on the highway. The clutch and transmission have never needed work, and are original equipment.

Included in the package are mounted snow tires all around, the Bentley manual for '06 Jettas, and any left over filters, oil, etc. that I have. The car has Monster mats and trunk liner from the original dealer purchase.

Contact me (Dave) at djgross@gmail.com or (413)253-2897.

Last edited:

rpm

TDI

Thanks for pointing that out. It's at just under 130,000 miles. I'll edit the original post to add that information.

rpm

TDI
pics

Here are some shots.

Exterior, taken in early May when the snow tires & wheels were still on:

Interior, taken in mid-July: