$10 off $50 fuel card at Publix 5-5 thru 5-11

upsbroke

Veteran Member
TDI
98 NB and '13 JSW
As the title says- purchase $25 at Publix-pick a gas card and cut out coupon in weekly circular. As I figure- a $4.00 gallon of fuel now costs $3.20!! Ad starts Thursday.

upsbroke

Veteran Member
TDI
98 NB and '13 JSW
publix fuel card and Amex gift card

I really cleaned up on these on a trip north that I had to rent a 16 ft. rental truck. At $90 per fillup-a 20% discount on fuel was a big help-even at 10 mpg.
If you really want to make out good- there's a $50 Amex gift card in the same ad. You save 10 on $50 but there's a $4.95 activation fee. Bottom line -you save $5.00 but it can be used for fuel, or anywhere else Amex is used-even at Publix for groceries;-). It's crazy to turn down 5 free bucks. You can get both the gas card and the Amex at the same time.

Honeydew

Top Post Dawg
TDI
13 Passat DSG
Thanks for the tip, our neighborhood and the people at work really cleaned up on these. Ended today but I've got three in my wallet.

Next door neighbor had to wait behind an lady who broke her purchase into $25 segments then had to run back into the store to find something else to buy because the last segment was $2 short. Neighbor is patient to a fault.