New 2016 Touareg Lux Tdi owner

CSR Penfab

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Touareg Lux Tdi
New member here, but long time VW owner..... Well the 2k VW loyalty sucked me in and I traded my 2015 GTI SE in on a nice Reflex Silver Lux! Man I love this car and the Tdi power. I don't miss the GTI much since I have a long commute and the T-Reg is much more comfortable. I got my dealer to come down 3k off the MSRP and up another 2k from my original trade in quote. Then I applied the 2k VW Loyalty for a very fair deal overall.
Here she is:

Time for the first mod for my new T-reg!
I recently purchased a ProClip center console mount for my 2016 T-reg. It was $29.99 directly from ProClip, and then I used the IPhone 5s with case mount that I ready had on hand ($39). The mount installs in about 30 seconds and it anchors in the dash gaps in two places, to the right of the display screen and in the gap under the passenger air vent. Overall I'm very happy with this set up. The mount is rock solid and it swivels 360 degrees. Yes, it's not cheap, but it is well built and it doesn't look cheezy like other mounts. They say it fits 2011 through 2016.