Who got the payment from BOSCH?

kaamacat

TDI
None now :0)
Bosch check ($350) arrived over the weekend while I was out of town. With that, I think I'm done here. Enjoy.

Anything special about the envelope these come in? (So as not to accidentally discard with the daily trash mail)... THANKS.

ColoradoDriver

Veteran Member
TDI
Previously: 2012 Candy White Passat TDI SEL. Sold back to VW. Now: Only gas vehicles, including 2017 Passat V6 SEL Premium
White envelope with return address coming from "Bosch Settlement"

Received check on Friday.

linux_author

Veteran Member
TDI
Phase II Emissions modified 2015 Golf TDI S SportWagen
Thanks, Bosch! Purchased us two new tri-band handheld transceivers, antennas, a new dive watch, and lunch and dinners out last week and today!

w00t!

willie
on the 'smile with every VW mile' Gulf of Mexico

Last edited:

Conrad -JSW

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 JSW DSG
I received my check yesterday and used it towards the purchase of a new Klipsch soundbar for the living room. This thing rocks the house!

Buyback date was 11/2016.

UNsweet

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 TDI Sportwagon
Still waiting to hear from someone that bought a prior leased car.

And I keep checking USPS informed delivery.... what I learned yesterday is that my mail lady won't bring a package to my house when it is raining. Ok then. LOL

GyroRon

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Jetta tdi
Got my 2nd check in the mail yesterday, so I am totally and fully done with the TDI thing with both cars!

Ill admit I kinda miss the jetta!

psd1

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta 2013 Passat SE 6Man
Got Bosch money for twp passats turned in, in March. Now waiting for the 3.0L $$$

az7000'

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Jetta TDI (gone), 2014 Passat TDI (gone), 2014 Touareg TDI (Amazing!)
We got the 2 2.0's last week, waiting on the 3.0 but our appt isn't until 7-10-17. That is just for 1/2 in advance of the fix, 2014 Touareg.

gulfcoastguy

Veteran Member
TDI
TDI sold, Mazda 3 purchased
Received $350.00 today. That completes my VW related business for the next few years. I might lurk around now and then but I will largely be inactive on the site.

vwny

TDI
2011 Jetta TDI
Mine came today too. Turned in my 2011 jetta exactly 3 weeks ago today. Really happy with my 2015 Passat TDI. Driving a stick is fun! It's been a long time.

LostArk

TDI
2011 Golf TDI
I opted for the fix (gen 1) and all my paperwork was approved. Haven't received anything from Bosch yet. Sigh.

rambalu80

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 VW JSW TDI DSG
I have a buyback approved (yet to turn in final paperwork and make appointment for buyback) JSW TDI and I have not received a check from Bosch yet.

Is there anyone who has received the Bosch Settlement payment prior to turning in their car to VW?

rtking

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Jetta Sportwagen 6MT
Received mine. My TDI was the best car I've ever had in terms of low maintenance and reliability. It's bittersweet to receive the $350.

<back to lurk mode>

sohccammer427

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat SE TDi 6 Speed Manual
Still waiting here. Not sure exactly when I had Phase 1 mod completed. I think it was 1st qtr 2017.
Glad to hear the checks are going out. I'll be sure to post when I get mine.
A n t i c i p a t i o n . . . . It's making me wait.