fs 2010 Sportwagen TDI dsg $13,990 NEPA

gt-ire

TDI
2010 JSW TDI
Selling my 2010 Volkswagen Jetta TDI Sportwagen. DSG. It has 71k miles, is in great condition. Garage Kept. APR Tune, H&R Sport Springs. Also have stock Springs. Clean Car Fax. I have all service records, and was always dealer serviced. Reflex Silver with Black Leatheret. Please call or text 570-814-4481 for more information. The car will be traded Thanksgiving week if it does not sell. Great opportunity for a fellow VW fan to get a TDI wagon for well under retail price. $13,990 or best offer. Located in North East Pennsylvania.

mk2_carat

Veteran Member
TDI
98 Jetta TDI, 09 Jetta Sportwagen TDI
Good deal! Especially given the low mileage and with the wheels, tires and adapters. Too bad I never found a deal like this when we were looking for our JSW. GLWS

gt-ire

TDI
2010 JSW TDI
Thanks for the comment. The front tires on the Porsche wheels have about 1000 miles on them. Brand new. The backs are good enough, just flipped them around to help with the wear (staggered fitment). Really want to see someone who is going to love the car as much as I did buy it. It is going to drive me crazy to see it back to stock (meaning the money on the APR tune will have gone to waste) and sitting for retail on the dealer used lot.

gt-ire

TDI
2010 JSW TDI
Car is sold. Went to a good home. Porsche wheels, tires, and adapters are still for sale if anyone was interested. Pick up only. Pm, call, or text me.