2012 Jetta TDI Sedan 6SPD Black w/ Premium package- Olympia, WA

mdeyoe88

TDI
2012 Jetta TDI 6SPD
Photos will be uploaded once I am off from work this weekend. It's just to dark here for decent photos after work hours. Posting early to get some exposure.

Up for sale is a 2012 VW Jetta TDI 6SPD w/ Premium package in Olympia, WA. Currently the car has around 82k miles, and for the mileage is pretty well maintained. The interior is very clean due to previous owner was a traveling salesman, and he seemed to have taken care of the car. Car has not been smoked in by me, or previous owner. Car is vacuumed weekly, and rubber weather mats cover the carpet so the carpet is clean. I have noticed no damage to the interior and no foul smells since I’ve owned the car.

Visually the exterior is in good shape with the few rock chips on the hood, and only notice an alignment issue with the trunk lid. I have not taken out trunk interior to inspect. The biggest flaw I notice is a paint line on the right rear door jam. And a paint spot on the door has been chipped off. Lastly it looks like the windows were tinted by a 3rd party. Have not noticed any problems with the tint.

The car is mechanically sound, with no warning lights, or any issues as of yet. I drive it daily, and really enjoy it. I see around 38-42 MPG depending on my route to work. Really love the MPG on the highway.
Car has two key fobs, and all manuals.

Services completed since I’ve taken ownership include:

All new OEM tires @ 66k
OEM wipers @ 66k
Fuel filter @ 70k
Oil filter @ 70k
Oil change @ 70k
New headlight bulbs
New DLR bulbs

Due to recent house purchase, and move I have been unable to complete the 80k service. I work 16+ hour days so it was difficult to make time for service (plus all tools were packed). I will be taking vacation the first week of December, and will be replacing the following with all VW OEM parts:

5QTs oil
Oil filter
Oil drain bolt/washer
Air filter
In cabin filter
Coolant flush

Showing:
I am extremely open to showing the car, and recommend it. If you need time for a detailed inspection please just let me know. This will have to be arranged ahead of time so I am available.

Financial:
Asking price $16,000
Currently car has a lien on it from VW credit.
I am asking payment be in cashier’s check for safety of buyer and myself. Plan to meet at a local KeyBank on a weekday to complete transaction. This will allow the funds to clear quicker so I can hand over the keys to the buyer as soon as possible.

Thanks for looking, and I would be happy to see the car go to a TDI enthusiast. If you have any questions please send a PM.