335d review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khal

Veteran Member
Not copy it literally, its a compliment, I am on crack, I spent $1400 on a tune that I was told had a MPF right around the corner come to find out the shop is not even offering the spider boot option.. sucks for me...as for the 12.7 I was trying to talk up the tune so other 335d diesels owners would buy it, my frinds 335d ran a 12.7 with a tune so im sure my will to one day, since the Megaspeed according to JR is the best...
Not cool.

BuzzKen

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'10 Touareg TDI, '09 335D, '10 X5D
Aaaaaaanywaaaaays

I Malone tuned my X5 last night, smooth as stock and waaay quicker, low end torque is much stronger and it pulls all the way to redline now, doesn't fall on it's face at 3500. Can't wait for it to breath freely and get another bump in power.

LNXGUY

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'05 Jetta TDI Wagon
Ken, I was under the assumption these ECU's were locked down pretty tight. I'm guessing that's been circumvented?

BuzzKen

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'10 Touareg TDI, '09 335D, '10 X5D
Ken, I was under the assumption these ECU's were locked down pretty tight. I'm guessing that's been circumvented?
Nothing special. Same deal as doing a CR ecu basically. If someone said that, it's because they don't have the capability to do them. The Benz's are locked down pretty good after about '09.

DieselRacer

banned
TDI
BMW Advanced Diesel...2011 BMW 335d
Nothing special. Same deal as doing a CR ecu basically. If someone said that, it's because they don't have the capability to do them. The Benz's are locked down pretty good after about '09.
Sounds awesome, I wish I would have waited or your tune for my car, the customer support would be better, and not have little people on here trying to create controversy without knowing the full story...

Status
Not open for further replies.