Fuel temp sensor and power

skyrookie

Veteran Member
TDI
MKIII cabrio TDI90hp (1Z) 95
no i got the PP764 from kerma.

and that set off injector bodies where a standard set off 220/300 bar bodies with brand new original nozzles (for mk4 automatic golf's)
so i took mine PP764 which were cleaned at a bosch testcenter and put them on the new 220/300 bar bodies.
yes the numbers on the bodies are original bosch numbers.

i could take them out and let them test again to be sure about pressure, mabe let them shim higher.

ps : my msn doesn't seem to work damn

vw754

Veteran Member
TDI
AUDI A3 2.0 tdi
I have audi a4 tdi 130bhp awx engine its a PD DIESEL, only problem i have is 26 mpg local/town driving.........could it be the " fuel temprature sensor" ??? Ive replaced all filters/airmass sensor/coolant sensor with dealer parts......no faults via vag-com

HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yabay

TDI
Caddy MK3 1.9 TDI PD105
I have audi a4 tdi 130bhp awx engine its a PD DIESEL, only problem i have is 26 mpg local/town driving.........could it be the " fuel temprature sensor" ??? Ive replaced all filters/airmass sensor/coolant sensor with dealer parts......no faults via vag-com

HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Same as me....HELP!!!!!

I've fooled the fuel temp sensor (120c) The computer counts more MPG, idle cons. 0.5 when i plug in the sensor or fool it to cooler, the reading goes like 1.0 LT at idle... I know less dense and hotter the fuel the more ecu injekts... but the physical idea and the computer says different.