Dutch Auto Parts, gearbox sets, engines, turbos, injection pumps

Frans

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
Golf MK2 TDI
Dutch Auto Parts is specialized in TDI parts. We sell quality used, rebuild, and new TDI parts.

Auto to manual kits, injection pumps, standard and custom turbos, engines, engine swaps, engine parts, gearboxes, euro headlights etc

We have been on the forum for several years now, it’s time to finally open up a vendor thread.

We are located in the Netherlands, Europe and have daily shipments to North America.

Our webshop will be online somewhere around march/april which makes ordering even easier.

For more information or to order sent us a pm or an email to info@dutchautoparts.com

All prices are in USD and INCLUDING economy shipment(4-5 business days) to the US and Canada

Payment via paypal (4.6% fees) or wire transfer.

Auto to manual conversion sets:

-Auto to 5 speed set mk4

This is the basic set and comes without a flywheel/clutch assembly. $975 including shipment. A good used DMF+ clutch is an additional $125.

-Auto to 6 speed set mk4

Special: $1500 shipped with new sachs pd150 flywheel/clutch set.

-5 speed to 6 speed mk4

$1450 shipped with new sachs pd150 flywheel/clutch set

-Auto to 5 speed set Passat BHW

The basic set comes without a flywheel/clutch and outer cv joints. It’s possible to swap the outer cv joints from the auto axles.

The basic kit comes with a regular TDI box. DHF/EEN/DHL .

The longest ratio 5 speed available is the FHN/GGB. The 2nd “longest” is the DUK.

Price of the basic set is $1200US including shipment

Options to the basic set:

FHN transmission + $185
DUK transmission + $100
Valeo 1.9TDI SMF + $490
Starter interlock switch, connector and wires + $49
2x new quality outer cv joints + $125

- Auto to 6 speed swap passat BHW

The 6 speeds have known issues with diff and pignon bearings. That’s why we only sell rebuild ones with internal upgrades.
Price for a full 6 speed (DQS even longer than 5 speed FHN) swap set is $2750. This is with new DMF and sachs clutch.

Picture coming soon.

-5 to 6 speed set Golf MK5.

Only the longest 6th gear ratio TDI gearboxes are used.
$1550 including shipment.

Picture coming soon.

Gearboxes used:

02a TDI gearbox used, CTN, ASD etc $315 shipped

02J TDI gearbox used DQY, EGR,EGS etc $465 shipped

02M TDI gearbox 6 speed used $725 shipped

012 passat TDI 5 speed FHN $650 shipped

012 passat TDI 5 speed DUK $540 shipped

012 passat TDI 5 speed EEN, DHL, DHF etc, $490 shipped

Injection pumps:

We offer used, checked and resealed pumps, but also quality rebuilds.(Oem bosch parts). Pumps are build in our own facility. We offer 10, 11mm and 12mm pumps.

We don’t require the old core pump!

AHU 10mm checked,tested,resealed $355

ALH 10mm checked, tested, resealed $395

AHU 10mm rebuild $650

AHU rebuild + converted to 11mm $825

ALH 10mm rebuild $685

ALH 11mm rebuild $850

Rebuild injectors:

All injectors are balanced. All nozzles are made in Italy. Core charge is $125

Injectors 90hp $295
Injectors 110hp $345
Injectors with bosio 502 $390
Injectors with bosio pp764 $400
Injectors with bosio r520 $475

Last edited:

Frans

TDI
Golf MK2 TDI
Engines

We offer good used and tested engines. Please see long blocks below. Contact us for complete engine swaps or spare engine parts

AHU engine block + head used, no attachments $650 shipped

ALH engine block + head used, no attachments $775 shipped

AJM/BEW engine block + head+ injectors used, no attachments $925 shipped

ASZ/ARL engine block + head +injectors used, no attachments $1250 shipped

AVF/AWX, 1.9 TDI PD to replace the troublesome BHW 2.0 TDI, engine block + head +injectors used, no attachments $1055 shipped

Engine heads

We offer good used and rebuild heads.

-1z used, comes with camshaft and lifters $275

-1z rebuild with new INA lifters and camshaft $575

-ALH used, comes with camshaft and lifters $345

-ALH rebuild with new INA lifters and camshaft $675

-PD head used $395 ex camshaft/bearings. Good used oem camshaft $120 Injector rocker shaft $100 each

-PD head rebuild $650 ex camshaft/bearings. Good used oem camshaft $120 Injector rocker shaft $100 each

Last edited:

Frans

TDI
Golf MK2 TDI
Turbochargers

We offer used and quality (re) build turbochargers. We only use the highest quality turbo parts available. All our turbos come with new internals! Every (re)build turbo comes with an upgraded 360 degree thrust bearing. All turbos are balanced on our own state of the art VSR balancing machine.

1 year warranty on rebuild turbos.

All used turbos are disassembled, checked and the vnt is cleaned!

Mk3

-1z/ahu turbo used passat b4 $200

-1z/ahu turbo rebuild $350

-AFN turbo , often used for vnt conversion on ahu/1z. $240

-AFN turbo rebuild $450

-AFN Manifold $110

MK4

-ALH vnt15 used $275

-ALH vnt15 rebuild $450

-Vnt17/gt1749vb rebuild $575

-Modified gt1749vb with oem vnt15 style compressor housing. Same performance!(no need to buy expensive turbo hose) $575

-VNT17/22 new (re)build $975

- DAP 18/56 turbo for ALH application, uses standard manifold with machined turbine housing and upgraded compressor +-240hp $1250

B5.5 Turbos

- BHW turbo rebuild $525

-BHW dap 1 (modified oem housings +-200hp) $675

- BHW dap 2 +-220hp , modified exhaust housing + larger turbine/ compressor $975

-BHW dap 3, 18/56, 240 hp. $1250

-BV43 $625

MK5

BLS/BRM

-PD140 turbocharger rebuild $575

PD140 turbocharger dap 1 , (re) build modified for 200hp (With PD150 injectors) $775

Last edited:

Frans

TDI
Golf MK2 TDI
Parts clearance:

Tubular manifold for the GTB series turbo, new. Only one available $450 shipped.

Last edited:

boertje

Veteran Member
TDI
'01, '01, '03, ‘06 NB - TDIs all.
Looks good Frans. Mooi. Can you include the wire pig tail for the cruise control switch on the clutch pedal? Do they use a starter safety switch on the clutch pedal in Europe?

k_harley

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI, 2005 Audi S4, 1997 Audi A4 Race car, 2004 Passat TDI 6MT 4motion
Good stuff, Ive bought many engines, transmissions, swap packages, turbos, injection pumps, etc. from Dutch over the past few years and he always delivers a good product on time.

A2VR6

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Passat TDI
I order a gearbox and a clutch kit from him for my B5.5 TDI and I am looking forward to it.

50harleyrider

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2005 B5.5 TDI/geared BSM, BV43A turbo,stage 2 TDTUNING. 2005 5sp manual passat tdi stage 2 tdtuning,BSM delete. 2015 Passat TDI 6sp manual.
Great Frans, I'm still looking for a diesel conversion for my F-150.

mrrhtuner

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon TDI, 2015 Passat TDI, 2015 Touareg TDI
I really like your prices Frans...much better then other dealers.

I will be saving up for the B5.5 auto-to-manual swap :)

tdidieselbobny

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Galactic Blue Jetta TDI, '15 Silk Blue Golf Sportwagen TDI
These prices are VERY reasonable-especially if it includes shipping. I will have to remember this thread if I decide to get another head for the B4.

Frans

TDI
Golf MK2 TDI
Looks good Frans. Mooi. Can you include the wire pig tail for the cruise control switch on the clutch pedal? Do they use a starter safety switch on the clutch pedal in Europe?
Wire pigtails are included for the clutch pedal and neutral connector:). There is no starterinterlock switch on the mk4 here in europe. It can be included with a new "long" pedal. $40

Great Frans, I'm still looking for a diesel conversion for my F-150.

Email sent:)

I really like your prices Frans...much better then other dealers.

I will be saving up for the B5.5 auto-to-manual swap :)
These prices are VERY reasonable-especially if it includes shipping. I will have to remember this thread if I decide to get another head for the B4.

We try to keep prices reasonable. Due to the high volume we can offer very fair shipping rates:).

Last edited:

db747

TDI
Silver 2005 B5.5 passat 2.0l
Whats the bv43 b5.5 turbo hp rating? and do you recommend the modified garret housing over the bv43?

Frans

TDI
Golf MK2 TDI
how long does it take to get a shipment of a transmission to the usa? in Michigan 48111

That depends. Due to the high demand at the moment of some auto to manual sets there is a longer lead time.

Single gearboxes are normally in stock. What are you looking for?

Regards,
Frans

5akman

TDI
2003 Jetta
Frans,
Sent a Pm and email to your business email address a few days ago. I need an auto to manual conversion package for a 2003 Jetta TDI, ready to purchase immediately! :)

Lance

IanMH

TDI
'01 Jetta ALH TDI 5 spd ~207k PP768, T4s, Pelquin, .658 5th, 17/22 ~25psi, EJ SMIC, RC4+ '00 Jetta ALH TDI 5 spd ~217k PP520s, '06 BRM DSG RC1+ Stg2 Cam
Frans, a few questions:
What is the mileage on the ALH long block?

ALH Head, is it OEM VW head?

Prices are shipped to US?

Do you have any BRM blocks/bottom ends?

kenlippold

TDI
2002 Jetta Wagon 6spd, 2003 Golf 5spd, 2006 Golf Auto, 2003 Jetta sedan 6sp
Frans

I sent a PM to you about my order. I found 2 damaged items.

Ken

petger

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta TDI, 6spd, 2010, Blue
I purchased a used 5 speed transmission from Frans last year for my 05 Golf. Received in 5 days. Smooth easy transaction and the transmission is still working great. My mechanic has since purchased several items from Frans and all is well. I highly recommend him.

zukikat

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta GLS, 2003 Jetta GLS Wagon
I purchased a used 5 speed transmission from Frans last year for my 05 Golf. Received in 5 days. Smooth easy transaction and the transmission is still working great. My mechanic has since purchased several items from Frans and all is well. I highly recommend him.
You might also consider posting your experience in the stickie'd vendor feedback thread...

otty

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Passat W8=>TDI swap, 4Motion Wagon, PD130(AVF) 6Speed Manual, 2006 Jetta MKIV PD(BEW) Wagon 5Speed Manual
I wonder if you could get your hands on used Westfalia or Bosal hitches and sell them to us in North America. These would be in high demand and currently are really unaffordable to buy from Europe.

I personally would be really interested in a Bosal/Westfalia hitch for a 2003 4motion Passat Estate (wagon).

Last edited:

SFHGolfTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jolf GLS TDI - Reflex Silver (purchased 2011) | Previously: 2001 Golf GL TDI - Indigo Blue (sold 2005)
I wonder if you could get your hands on used Westfalia or Bosal hitches and sell them to us in North America. These would be in high demand and currently are really unaffordable to buy from Europe.

I personally would be really interested in a Bosal/Westfalia hitch for a 4motion Passat Estate (wagon).
Great idea.