TDI Fest 2001 Pics CD

Jane

Veteran Member
Hey guys and gals...

I am going to attempt to produce a TDI Fest 2001 Pics CD, much like the one Tazz did for TDI Fest 2000.

So what I need now is pictures. Here is how you should get them to me:

1. Post them on the TDI Club pic server and e-mail the link.
2. Post them on your own webpage/site and e-mail the link.
These are the preferred methods of delivery, but if neither of the first two options work for you then
3. E-mail them directly to me.

By the way...my e-mail address is jane@tdiclub.com .

So start getting those pictures together! Orders for the CD will be taken when the CD is closer to completion. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks everyone.

[ October 09, 2001: Message edited by: Jane ]

Sooty

Veteran Member
Great idea, we’ve had all our films developed now (16 rolls) but it may take a little time to scan in

I took a lot of video footage of the salt flats, when I get a chance I’ll create a few mpegs or avi’s if you want to include them, your more than welcome.

Sooty

Vhunter

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 silver Jetta 5spd TDI
I'll gather up a few pictures that I took out on the salt flats, and of the car show, to e-mail to you this weekend..

Laters!

Jane

Veteran Member
It's great that people are interested in the CD...but I need pictures to put on it!

Let's get organized people!

car54

theGAME
TDI
2002 Jetta
all my pics are on lawsons laptop, and his power supply is busted. i have tons of pics, if ya wanna wait.....

VW Derf

Administrator
Staff member
TDI
2010 Blue Graphite Pearl Golf Variant
Jane, I have 2-3 rolls of file you are welcome to scan for this if you want.

PS how's the response so far?

Fred

Jane

Veteran Member
So far I have had zero response (i.e., no pictures). Where the hell is everybody? There were lots of people taking pictures at the Fest (I remember trying to avoid many of them...
).

I thought the picture CD was something that people would be interested in. Maybe not.

SteveS

Veteran Member
TDI
00 NB automatic TDI
Not only is it a good idea, it will also serve as a preview for the Olympics, and a target for 2002 Fest to start thinking about.
Great idea, but I'm not scanner smart.
Have photos, but no know how.

Diesel Dude

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta, 1997, Dark Green
Sorry Jane, I am Mr. good intentions. I will get you everything that I have this weekend if I can con my son into giving me a lesson on our scanner. Please forgive and all will be well.

Bill

Jane

Veteran Member
Don't worry Diesel Dude, I know all about good intentions.

I know that these things take time (I still have numerous pics to scan myself), so I will wait for some more pictures to come in. If you are planning to provide some pictures, it would be great if you could let me know ( jane@tdiclub.com ).

Matt, I know that you and Lawson took quite a few pictures, so those would be great to have on the CD. Any idea when you will be able to get them to me?

Thanks for your help everyone.

Jane

Veteran Member
Hey y'all,

I just wanted to let you know that the TDI Fest 2001 Pics CD is still in progress. It's taking a little longer than expected for two reasons: 1) I have still been receiving pictures and am still expecting a few more shortly and 2) I am putting the CD together on Fred's computer (my computer sucks), so I have a limited amount of time to work on it.

Not to worry, it will get finished...eventually.
I'll be sure to let everyone know when it is ready. Thanks for your patience.

Jane

Veteran Member
Ok, the TDI Fest 2001 CD is still on the way.

I know what you're thinking...TDI Fest was in September 2001 and now it is January 2002. But I swear it's not entirely my fault! Everything is pretty much set to go, but I'm waiting for some pics to arrive via snail mail and for a brief summary article to be written.

Again, sorry about the delay.

Soon I tell you....soon!