A3 TDIHeater Soon to be Released!

red golf tdi

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
1999.5 Golf Red
The final details have been worked out, and I'm waiting for my web guy to add the A3 TDIHeater Kit to my webpage. The cost is slightly more than the original A4 TDIHeater due to a number of extra molded hoses required and special adapting tees used in the installation.

It will fit All 1996-1999 A3 TDI Golfs and Jettas. (Unfortunately the Passat has a different cooling system configuration, so it won't fit the Passats.)

paramedick

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
You must be psychic. I was thinking about this over the weekend, and was going to send you an E Mail. Can't wait.

BTW, per my original offer, send me a bill for the food you bought at the development testing session! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

red golf tdi

TDI
1999.5 Golf Red
[ QUOTE ]
...send me a bill for the food you bought at the development testing session!

[/ QUOTE ]

The three of us (Stan, Brandon, and myself) split a Dominos pizza which wasn't more than 10 bucks, don't worry about it. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Send a few customers my way and we'll call it good! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

red golf tdi

TDI
1999.5 Golf Red
Orders will ship within the next week and a half or so......due to the 2.0L TDI developement this weekend in a 2005 Passat!

paramedick

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
Beowulf, there is simply no comparison between frost-plug or oilpan heaters, and the TDI heater setup.

I really like getting into a car, starting it, and having instant heat. Not possible with the other heaters.