My alh rebuild

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
2015 Golf SE SportWagen, 2015 Golf SE Hatch Back.
Haven't checked this thread in a while. Please don't tell us that you actually have an oiled K&N filter in that box... :eek:

Jetfox

TDI
2000 5MT Jetta
Haven't checked this thread in a while. Please don't tell us that you actually have an oiled K&N filter in that box... :eek:
Ha no I don't, sticker has been on that airbox since before I got the car, Ill peel it off eventually.

Jetfox

TDI
2000 5MT Jetta
Today I finished up the install on the front mount. I'll be making some refinements to it later on but for now, it works well.

Also got some more work done on the strut brace, have to grind off the secondary mounting brackets.

Jetfox

TDI
2000 5MT Jetta
Have not updated this thread in a while. Never put the Aristos on, decided they were much too heavy for the car. I have however updated the cockpit by added red LEDs, boost, egt, and a scan gauge integrated where the center vent used to be.

Also added BBS Montreals with fresh rubber to achieve the look I was going for.

Pretty soon I will be revamping the intercooler setup using a PD130 D/S inlet as well as 764's and a tune along with finally installing the TT strut brace and rear sway bar.

Gluckmysock

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta 1.9
The gauges you installed on the A-pillar, Will they interfere with the airbag? I would also like more info about the gauges. Thanks. Nice build btw.

Turfguy

TDI
2000 Jetta TDI 5 spd / 96 Passat TDI (sold)
SO maybe I'm missing something- anything wrong with a K&N filter in a TDI?