Regen question

rlstein

TDI
2011 Jetta Sportwagen TDI
I'm not sure if this is the right place, or if I'm stealing/off topic of the OP, but I just got a P2000 CEL code. I had it read at Advance Auto Parts. I have an appointment tomorrow at the dealer, but was wondering if anyone might have insight as to what I can expect. It's a 2011 JSW DSG with 69k. Thanks for any help!

gsmith2424

TDI
2014 Jetta TDI Value Edition DSG
I'm starting to have regen's again while the engine is at 800 RPM and no fans until the car is shut off. I would notice the regen's when everything is working ok at 1000 RPM as I let the car sit for a bit to let the turbo spool down some and get cooler oil to it. I've also started to experience a bump/shudder at speed more now (transmission seems fine and no drop in MPG). This was very similar to what happened to me when I had to have two temp sensors replaced about 10000 miles ago (February 2016). I drive 70 miles round trip each day (one way is about 40 minutes or so) with about 80% at 65 MPH or higher. This is on a 2014 Jetta that has had the ECM 23O6 Reflash with around 46000 miles on the car. The car is going to the dealer today to see if they can see the same issue again or if its something else.

On that has anyone had increased failures of sensors since the 23O6 ECM Reflash (or the comparable ones for the other generations) gone out?

Last edited: