cargo liner - 2010 Sportwagen

UberVW_TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Golf Variant TDI
Here is a picture of my VW rubber liner.
It does a good job of helping to keep the dog hair mess down when hauling around my horse, I mean 100lb german shepherd.

fleuger99

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Touareg TDI
That one looks much better than the cargo liner that comes with the protection kit.

frugality

Top Post Dawg
TDI
none, 2016 GTI
Does that mat cause problems if you want to get to the storage area underneath??
Yep. I have the optional protection kit, and it makes getting to the stuff underneath more difficult. So if you want to use the cubbies easily, you may want to go without a trunk liner.

nikhsub1

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf R
That one looks much better than the cargo liner that comes with the protection kit.
I LOVE the one that comes with the protection kit! The Velcro blocks that keep things from moving around are genius! And, you can flip it over for a rubber side.

bora2003

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Golf GLS 5-speed; 2009 Jetta TDI 6-spd; 2010 Jetta TDI Sportwagen; 2015 Golf TDI SE - Manual 6spd; 2012 Jetta TDI
Here is a picture of my VW rubber liner.
It does a good job of helping to keep the dog hair mess down when hauling around my horse, I mean 100lb german shepherd.

Great looking dog!

timwagon

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta Sportwagen Stick
I would be interested in a cargo liner for my JSW that fit the complete cargo area, with the rear seats folded down. I've never seen anyone offer a liner like that.

It would really come in handy when hauling garden materials, etc.. in the JSW.

I make do with a thick "moving blanket" from home depot, but it's not waterproof, and I need to fold it just right to fit it.

vw_leadfoot

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Golf TDI Wagen
I would be interested in a cargo liner for my JSW that fit the complete cargo area, with the rear seats folded down. I've never seen anyone offer a liner like that.

It would really come in handy when hauling garden materials, etc.. in the JSW.

I make do with a thick "moving blanket" from home depot, but it's not waterproof, and I need to fold it just right to fit it.
They exist! Don't have the thread marked but search for it and can't remember the company that makes them. The thread was over a year ago. Also a guy made a custom one for hauling his drum equipment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

timwagon

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta Sportwagen Stick
Thanks for the suggestions. I was looking for a thick rubber liner as shown in Uber_VW's post, but I can see where the canvas liners might come in handy. Not sure how waterproof the canvas would be...

crashtested

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Q5 TDI Technik, 2014 GSW CL 6MT (RIP), 2004 Jetta GLS 5MT (sold), 2010 GSW HL 6MT (buy back)
Thanks for the suggestions. I was looking for a thick rubber liner as shown in Uber_VW's post, but I can see where the canvas liners might come in handy. Not sure how waterproof the canvas would be...

05-02-11, 11:16 AM

The canvas is not really the best in case of heavy rain, but it depends on the thickness.

ricks

Veteran Member
TDI
'10 Jetta Sportwagen
Have the one that came with the protection kit. Like the waterproof side for sloppy stuff and the carpeted side to help keep stuff from sliding. I keep a blue tarp 4x6 in the cubby above the spare and pull that out when I fold down the seats and am carrying messy stuff. Works well.

jesus_man

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Jetta (gone), 2002 Passat (gone), 2009 JSW (VW bought), 2010 JSW
Happy with my weathertech.

A new company worth checking out is weather boot. I sorta doubt they support our car.