Few electrical problems on my recently purhased MK5

zokiopp

TDI
1.9 TDI 96 kw PD (audi a4)
Hi everyone. I hope ill get some help about these things. Thanks in advance

1. I recently bought a MK5 1.9 tdi and i noticed some strange rear wiper behaviour. When i turn the ignition ON, rear wiper starts turning without command from the stalk and stops after several swings. When i start the engine wiper does the same again. While i drive, i turn on rear wiper from the stalk and it starts rotating but when i turn off it doesnt stop and it continues for few swings too and stops in a random position different from the default one ( like in the middle). Sometimes its not even starting when i turn on from stalk and i have to redo the turning. It really pisses me off. Last 24 hours wiper stays in right place and doesnt start with key and ignition on(maybe found its sweet spot xD) but if i turn it on from the stalk it will do those strange things again.

2. I get airbag failure error on dashboard after my friend exited the car from the front passenger door. Nearby mechanic cleared the code and i have no problems untill passenger door is opened. The error codes was *01222 - Crash Sensor Side Airbag; Passenger Side (G180): Implausible Signal* and one more with same type but it says Short to plus or something similar instead implausable singal.

3.While driving, a yellow oil warning light came on with a waves underneath the oil icon. I pour some oil in the engine and oil level is quite good but i still have that light warning on.

Also, the previous owner stated that he changed trunk locking mechanism and the central one.

I would appreciate some help about these problems as im getting worried since i have the car for almost 3 days and with so many problems. Thanks