VW Touareg V6 TDI price: $42,800

CentralFloridaTDIguy

Veteran Member
TDI
none yet

A gent named Chris at VW of Langhorne, Pennsylvania, just received the order guide for the Touareg V6 TDI, and the numbers reveal that it will arrive on our shores in January with a base price of $42,800, or $43,490 with the destination charge. That base price is $3,500 more than the Touareg V6 FSI, money that will get you slightly less horsepower but about 150 lb-ft. more torque and about 4.5 more mpg.

Requiescat In Pace
Burlington, NJ {35 minutes from Phila Int"l
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Now, now! I published the order guide approx 4 months ago when they made it available to me!

Since that publication, all the recent publications have had the Touareg V6TDI's pricing deleted! ????

Chris

DesertV10

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 V10
Does that imply, based on your experience, that the pricing will change or the model is not coming?

Requiescat In Pace
Burlington, NJ {35 minutes from Phila Int"l
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
The model is 100% coming! It willl be debut at the LA Auto show coming up!

THe latest word from distribution is that each dealer will get one in March/April to display and sell off of w/ units arriving in July!

As far as the order guide, I do not think too much into it. I beleive it will stay where it was!

Chris

volkswagendude

Veteran Member
TDI
None for now...
DesertV10 said:
Does that imply, based on your experience, that the pricing will change or the model is not coming?
With the price of diesel still more expensive than super unleaded(at least here it is..), that $3500 diesel engine premium over the V6 that was mentioned before up top, will seriously have to be readjusted.