Wheel Locks

qdave

TDI
1999 VW Golf TDI Mk4
Hello all,
Recently i got a new 17" rims for my car, and i was wondering what kind of wheel locks(nut-locks) should i get for them?
I heard that Volvo's have a very solid wheel locks, but not sure if they fit into VW.
What kind of wheel locks do you guys use for your nice rims? :p

Cheers!

vdubdezl

Veteran Member
TDI
06 Jetta TDI 5MT, 05 Honda Odyssey EX-L
I got mine from Discount Tire Direct with my new wheels. I think they are Gorilla Lugnuts.

pnyknight

Veteran Member
TDI
'02 Jetta 1.9 GLS, reflex silver (pseudo wrecked Apr10/13); 2013 Candy White Jetta TDI
qdave said:
Hello all,
Recently i got a new 17" rims for my car, and i was wondering what kind of wheel locks(nut-locks) should i get for them?
I heard that Volvo's have a very solid wheel locks, but not sure if they fit into VW.
What kind of wheel locks do you guys use for your nice rims? :p

Cheers!
Did you convert to studs? I think McGaurd makes lock nuts as well Gorilla as previously mentioned. My dad has McGaurd lock nuts on his (last year new) Honda and they're already rusted a bit. I'm getting RAD lock bolts from achtuning in the states, not sure if they have nuts though

steelmb

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon
pnyknight said:
Did you convert to studs? I think McGaurd makes lock nuts as well Gorilla as previously mentioned. My dad has McGaurd lock nuts on his (last year new) Honda and they're already rusted a bit. I'm getting RAD lock bolts from achtuning in the states, not sure if they have nuts though
Where can a guy get these? That would be a mod worth doing.