Anyone with VCDS in Denver area?

B100

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Golf
My father is in Centennial, south of Denver, and has a MIL on his 2010 Jetta TDI. Anyone able to look at his car with VCDS? He's headed back to California in a week, where I could scan it, but he's concerned about making the trip with the light on...

Thanks.

axnels2

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 jetta sportswagen
If he is centennial, he is close to Hardey's motorwerks... http://hardeysmotorwerks.com/. They can do a scan for like $30 on a short notice... I have VCDS and I can meet your Dad next week in DTC but I am no expert... PM me if interested.

B100

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Golf
Thanks. He took it to the VW dealer, they scanned, found a report of DPF sensor gone bad, and they replaced the sensor.

mizzn44

TDI
'02 Jetta
Next time I suggest Diesel Land in Golden. Knows his stuff, only works on TDI's

1998993C2S

Veteran Member
TDI
2006.5 Jetta Pkg2 DSG Navi
Diesel-Land in Golden, Colorado

The good folks at Diesel-Land recently fixed up our BRM 1.9 Jetta which became sidelined with the notorious cam/lifter failure, an over due DSG service and the few what were otherwise DIY items.
Being out of town for the summer and the TDIs cam/lifters going kaputt without much notice ... Anuthee @ Diesel-land saved the day on uber short notice. Great workmanship, fare price, short notice with the TDI being towed to their shop. What's not to like! I've historically done the DIY service's on the Jetta and all our cars.... the BRM cam/lifters are outside of my DIY pay grade.

Highly recommended technicians!

Next time I suggest Diesel Land in Golden. Knows his stuff, only works on TDI's

Last edited: