FS: 2003 Stage 5+ 6 speed Jetta TDI Wagon

powellrm

TDI
2010 Golf TDI
I’m also in North Carolina and will be in wilmington in the next two weeks...it’s got me thinking. I already have a malone stage 2 2002 wagon though haha

NewTdi

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Bora, Reflex Silver
I’m also in North Carolina and will be in wilmington in the next two weeks...it’s got me thinking. I already have a malone stage 2 2002 wagon though haha
You can never have too many wagons ...

JELLOWSUBMARINE

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Jetta Sportwagen, 6M, red/tan, navi, pano, 83 5m diesel pickup, 82 p/u trailer,.04 5.5 TDI Passat wagon (gone), 80,81,82 diesel p/u (gone), 80,82 sportruck (gone), 59 passthru bus (long gone), 79&87 westy (gone), 57 baja bug (long gone), 73 914
blk4est72, not trying to rub you the wrong way. I clearly stated at the top that I didn't know what this car was worth. I0

CptJackSparrow says he thinks it's worth at least $6500.

So this is what I'm going to do: The price is now set at $7500. I will drop the price weekly until it's gone. I would like to move it by the end of this month but I'm not desperate.

Freeroamer, no rust. I posted additional pics above, of the underbody & engine, that you might have missed.
Wow, you need to figure this out. Catch and release pisses people off.

Initially 5800 (on your lead in post), then a dreamer pushes a $6500 button, now $7500?

You probably have a solid buyer it seems to have good history although high mileage. Glws

Phrankentruk

Veteran Member
TDI
None (yet)
Yeah blk4es72 you could be right. It seems about to sell though. Keep getting people very interested who live really far away. If it does end up selling for 5k I'll still be happy. I'll know that's what it was worth. Now that I found a new indoor storage space for it it's really not bothering me to sit on it again.

smee907, sadly no heated seats.

UhOh

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2000 & 2003 Golf GLS (2005 Mercedes E320 CDI)
With the 6spd and new clutch it's easily way more than $5k! I had a 2000 Golf with a 6spd and it was amazing, but I was juggling too many cars and it drew the short stick.

Will, though, take the right buyer to appreciate exactly what this car is. Market is getting tougher with job losses mounting.

Phrankentruk

Veteran Member
TDI
None (yet)
Jellowsubmarine, the original post was a question of what everyone here thought it might be worth, not a set price.

Price drop to $5600!

JELLOWSUBMARINE

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Jetta Sportwagen, 6M, red/tan, navi, pano, 83 5m diesel pickup, 82 p/u trailer,.04 5.5 TDI Passat wagon (gone), 80,81,82 diesel p/u (gone), 80,82 sportruck (gone), 59 passthru bus (long gone), 79&87 westy (gone), 57 baja bug (long gone), 73 914
Jellowsubmarine, the original post was a question of what everyone here thought it might be worth, not a set price.
Price drop to $5600!
My bad. I must have mistakenly opened the "whats my car worth section". Unless it was edited again, I could have sworn the 1st post started like this:

"Price drop to $5xxx

I will be reducing the price weekly until this car moves. I would like to sell it by the end of June but I'm not desperate to do so"

I guess Im just another confused casualty of this documentary "whats it worth" catch and release post.

Best luck in obtaning your value;)