FS: Rare 2015 Golf Sportwagen TDI SE 6MT with Lighting Package and Driver Assistance

Freeze Plug

Veteran Member
TDI
Turd Sandwich
SOLD

My circumstances have changed, and I am selling my 2015 GSW TDI. Details are as follows:

2015 GSW TDI SE, VIN 3VWFA7AU2FM509964, 6MT, Lighting Package, Driver Assistance Package, Fender Audio with subwoofer, push button start, rear view camera, touchscreen, heated seats, rear cargo mat and blocks, monster mats, pano roof. Roughly 43.5K miles and rising. Was purchased as CPO from Mitchell VW in Canton, CT in June 2017 with 36K miles. Remainder of factory powertrain warranty and CPO 2 year unlimited mileage bumper to bumper warranty still in place. Phase 1 emissions update completed - not sure if the new owner can get any of the phase 2 money since it is CPO. If you're considering this car, I'm sure you also know the drill about the extended 11 year/162K mile emissions warranty. *I will include a brand new frostheater for free, that I never had time to install!!!*

Tires were brand new when I purchased, and obviously the car went through the CPO inspection, only 7K miles ago. With the exception of a few minor dings, the car is in great shape. The only issue that I had with it was a clogged sunroof drain. VWOA cleaned the drains and replaced the stained headliner for me at no cost. It is due for its next oil change around 46K

Look around, there are about 11 of these (mostly "S" models) on autotrader, of which most are actually listed wrong and are DSG not 6MT

I am looking to sell outright for $22.5K obo. The only trades I would consider would be a Suburban or Yukon 2500, or 3/4 or 1 ton 4 door pickup

The 2015's will likely be the last VW TDI's offered in North America. The 6MT wagons will be increasingly hard to find. I will probably regret letting this go but it no longer suits my needs. Located in Canton, CT 06019

Last edited:

nomorotors

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 Jetta 5-Speed, 01 Jetta 5-Speed, 02 Jetta 5-Speed Conversion, 04 Passat 5-Speed Conversion, 05 Passat 5-Speed Conversion, 05 Passat Wagon
Wow!! That's a sweet ride right there!

I love that Wagoneer in the background. Very cool. I'd love to drive that around with the plow here in AL. A lot of folks here haven't seen anything like that. Ha!

Freeze Plug

Veteran Member
TDI
Turd Sandwich
thanks all! And for the record, the wagoneer is not mine but I wish it was!

VincenzaV

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta Wagon
Free Bump-

My 2004 TDI Jetta BEW Wagon is from Mitchell. I am from CT and lived in Avon (right next door to Canton). I LOVE Canton and Collinsville!

Freeze Plug

Veteran Member
TDI
Turd Sandwich
whats the SEL difference? Seats and Nav? Because Ive seen some SEL's that don't even have the lighting or driver assistance packages

sardo_67

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf SEL 6spd
so this is loaded with everything except the nav? i thought to get the lights and driver package you had to get the nav version

Freeze Plug

Veteran Member
TDI
Turd Sandwich
Correct, no nav. I didn't order it new but I guess not, it definitely has the adaptive headlights, ambient interior lighting, and driver assistance package

PAW

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 5 spd bug, 03 Jetta 5 spd con, 06 5 spd Jetta, 15 GSW DSG, 15 Golf DSG
I have the same thing....
Only difference is mine has paddle shifters & its a DSG