1999 VW Jetta TDI Diesel - $1900 in NC

TdiJoe13

TDI
99 Jetta Tdi, 2013 Sportwagen Tdi
http://norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/4946499502.html

1999 Jetta diesel for sale that is in very good running condition but the paint is getting tired. I bought the car a little over three years ago from the original owner and it has been my daily driver for the most part, and I've put about 27,000 miles on it since I bought it. The car was in an accident at some point and the original owner bought it back from the insurance company and had it fixed. The two front fenders and hood were replaced, to my knowledge, and the car was partially painted, which is why some of the paint looks okay and some doesn't. Nothing looks out of alignment on any body panels and the car drives straight so I think the damage was cosmetic.

The car runs very good, gets around 40/mpg in town and mid 40's on the road. Everything works on the car: windows, key-less locks, sunroof, a/c, clutch and 5 speed transmission are excellent. And it is fairly clean for a car this age. It has 4 brand new General tires. Timing belt replaced at 171,000. Brakes with new rotors replaced about 10,000 miles ago. Battery and new starter 1 year old.

Problems: leaks a little oil, add a quart every 2000 miles. Check engine light on, EGR problem. Paint not looking so good. NC car, no rust.