FS;nashville 2010 jetta tdi 59,000 miles 6 speed

Ozzy1274

TDI
97 vw jetta tdi, 2010 VW jetta sportwagen, 2002 dodge diesel cummins
$7900 2010 vw jetta tdi. white with black rims and black grill and spoiler. gti projector headlights with HID's. gti rims, heated seats, black leather, 110v power inverter, tires need to be balanced. second owner, non smoker. i bought this car in 2010 when it had 11,000 miles on it, and its currently at 59000. i kept it well maintained. i was told by the seller that the car was in a wreck with a deer. both airbags and airbag sensors were replaced and there was no structural damage, new hood, new fenders, needs a/c solenoid, has new radiator and fans, straight piped exhaust. it needs a throttle actuator but if it doesn't get enough interest, we will replace that first so it runs fine, because currently, the bad actuator makes it misfire and have a hard restart after warming up. it has been sitting since it went out, for about 2 months now, but i start it up and let it run every 2 weeks to keep the fluids and things in good shape. i would recommend trailering it to your location though. as-is. 9314466310 text if interested thanks! i can text pics!

Last edited: