Trading 2004 Cummins for TDI, Missoula, MT

Trep

TDI
2004 Cummins
Just seeing if there is any interest in trading my 2004 Dodge Ram Cummins 2500 Quad Cab 6 speed manual for a TDI.

I'm the second owner. Bought the vehicle back in 2006 with 70k on it. It now has 130k on it.

Engine Modifications:
-intake
-exhaust
-fuel economy chip
-intake horn (not installed, but comes with it)

Dynoed at 385hp and 888tq.

Has tow package with one tongue and a 2" and 2 5/16" balls. As well as a gooseneck, bed liner, and a tonneau cover.

Transfer case chain replaced at ~115k miles, 100k miles flush of ALL fluids done at ~108k, water pump replaced at 98k.

Two tone blue and silver paint.

Love the truck, but I'm just not using it for it's purpose anymore. About the only thing it hauls around now is me. So it's time for a change.

Just seeing how many people are interested in this deal.

As we all know our diesels last forever if we take care of them. So I know that your TDI's are worth more then what KBB says they are. I expect most of your TDI's are worth closer to $6,000. With that in mind I'm asking $18,495 for my Truck.

And I'll add pictures as soon as someone tells me how to.

50harleyrider

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2005 B5.5 TDI/geared BSM, BV43A turbo,stage 2 TDTUNING. 2005 5sp manual passat tdi stage 2 tdtuning,BSM delete. 2015 Passat TDI 6sp manual.
4wd? Might be interested. I'd just post photos in photobucket and send me a link. I'm in the process of converting an F150 to a diesel so it would save me a lot of headaches.

Trep

TDI
2004 Cummins
Also, don't know if this matters to anyone, but have the remote key system and spare keys. Can also give a bunch of tie down straps since I won't need them. Not sure about handing over my tools though.

06dieselpower

TDI
09 CR tdi dsg, 06 CR cummins, 96 P pump cummins, 90 VE cummins, 6.2 k5, and last but not least 81 isuzu pup diesel
i have a extremly loaded 09 tdi 114k heated black leather interior touch screen navigation sunroof, factory premium 17" wheels. just put on a new hpfp with updated part number with injectors, lift pump and timing belt kit with water pump, and new pulleys and bolts also have special tools and bently publishing book. (336)669-8790 call or text if interested