FS: 2010 VW Jetta TDI Sport Wagon

andytdiland

Veteran Member
TDI
09 JSW TDI, 05 B5.5, S4, S6, 200
2010 VW Jetta TDi Sport Wagon, 82k miles. Blue graphite metallic with black leather interior. CJAA engine with DSG transmission. I am a licensed rebuilder and bought this car with some front end damage w salvage title. i repaired the car, had it inspected by GA DMV and have a Rebuild title on hand. replaced front fenders, hood, bumper, headlights and grills, radiators and supports, all bolt on parts and fixed the rail horns where the bumper bolts into. I do both body and mechanical work on TDI's old and new. I am located north of Atlanta GA approx 1 hr. I can pick up from Atlanta airport if your coming out of state.

I upgraded the front end with GTI front bumper, grills and fog lamps. Options: Panoramic roof, Cold weather package with heated front seats and mirrors, 6CD MP3 player touch screen FM/AM XM sat radio, MFD w trip computer and steering wheel controls, 17" multispoke alloy wheels with Continental SportContact tires 225 45 17, New brakes all around with slotted and drilled disk rotors, flushed the brake fluid with DOT4 synthetic.

Service: Timing belt job w water pump, DSG DMF replaced, DSG transmission service flushed fluid and replaced the filter. Replaced engine oil and filter, fuel and cabin filter, coolant, refrigerant, brake fluid, pads and rotors. All maintenance is done on this car.

I have been driving the car for a while and everything checks out good, no DTC's, it passes all emission monitors so there no issues that I am aware of. The car is really clean inside and outside, a few dings and scratches, otherwise paint shines.

Price: $10,500.

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

andytdiland

Veteran Member
TDI
09 JSW TDI, 05 B5.5, S4, S6, 200
Full timing belt service done and DSG DMF flywheel replaced.

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

VeedUp

TDI
2011 RS JSW
Looking for my first tdi, so sorry if this is a stupid question but is this the 6 speed dsg auto? I've seen some other auto dsg's with different looking shifter handles. Everything works as it should?

icontender

TDI
2009 Jetta TDI, 2000 Jetta RC4, 17/22, 11mm IP, leather seats, mobile internet
trade?

Would you want to partial trade for a 2000 ALH Jetta 5spd with bigger turbo, injectors, stage 4 rocketchip tune, ...

My jetta is located in Marietta, GA and bought off of Jeff from Rocketchip a few years back. I am not planning on selling it, but would great to have a wagon.