2005 vw passat TDi GLS

TDI
jetta Alh automatic
For sale 2005 vw Passat TDi GLS, 2.0 turbo diesel ,230000 original miles ,automatic ,leather heated seats ,power windows , moon roof .16" aluminium rims . Car is in great mechanical condition ,clean . Clean title $5800 or best offer. Recently done : timing belt with pulleys and water pump , alternator and pulley , two cv axles , BSM - balance shaft module delete , camshaft kit , rebuild transmission , oil cooler seals ,engine oil/filter change , water flange,air filter, cabin filter , power steering flush

No longer for sale
]

Last edited:
TDI
jetta Alh automatic
that is good idea I will visit local dealer today ,thank you

today I visit the Autobarn City Volkswagen to claim fender rust ,service manager took a photos and they should let me know if few day.
I will keep it posted what answer I will get.

Last edited:
TDI
jetta Alh automatic
still waiting for answer from vw regards fender corrosion ,has been over month allready

Last edited:
TDI
jetta Alh automatic
I just got car back from body shop. Short look at shop ,all look good, better when before. No rust , :)) ,tomorrow time for new pictures.

tigers2007

Veteran Member
TDI
'97 Passat TDI Sedan (B4)
Do you mind telling us who did the BSM delete, cam kit, and transmission rebuild work? If you don't want to post here then PM me please.

hughc

TDI
2005 tdi passat
Yes, I've called the dealer several times concerning my claim and they keep telling me there is a backlog of claims and that it sometimes will take several months to hear back from them.
I've spent more than a few $ having the 5 mt installed and the BSM delete. I also installed a complete leather interior and I am enjoying the wagon very much, but it needs two front fenders, a passengers door, a rear hatch and blistering repairs under the roof rails, but a warranty is a warranty, right? So it will be interesting to see the outcome.

hughc

TDI
2005 tdi passat
looks like vw Canada is like vw of Poland every think is special and takes year to get done .
Good news. I heard from the VW dealership today and they have OK'd the repairs to my Passat. The parts will be ordered and the vehicle will be scheduled in for repairs. Very happy about that.