Q5 license plate light led problem

aq550

TDI
Q5 3.0
Hi,
I recently bought premium expensive high quality license plate light- part no. 8K0052110.

Unfortunatelly, I was not careful and have not read that it is up to 2011 year manufacture of the car. I get error Number License Light on board computer +beep. In addition to this, I cannot switch off rear led lights- they are still on when ignition is on, even using daylight only. This started immediately after replacing license plate light.

I found various solutions to this and I find it will be best to DO NOT REMOVE light and add something(as it is very difficult to remove it withou damage + I prefer other solutions) but instead use coding.

I found these information:

"

module 09 (Central Electronics), byte 18, bit 0 Cold diagnosis License place lights active

or/and for golf mk6 I found out:
09-Cent Elect, Security Access: 31347, Adaptation
(1)-Leuchte25KZL HA59-Lasttyp 25 to new value of "43 - allgemeine LED"
(6)-Leuchte25KZL HA59-Dimmwert AB 25 to new value of "127"

Byte 17 bit 7 in 09 Central Electronics. It's "License Plate Light w/o Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) [LED Light]" and it's amazing!

I was doing byte 23 bit 6 before and it wasn't fixing it. Doing both 23/6 and 17/7 works flawlessly.

"

Do you have any options tested that can work for Q5 09/2012 8R(not facelift)? What should I try?

Thank you guys

Michael1

TDI
MkVI, Mark 4, A4
The license-plate lights are not fused, they are controlled by the comfort-module.

Turn off ignition, insert 2 new bulbs and license-plate light would work at next engine start.
If u have only 1 non-working light, comfort-module turns off power for both.