2008 Jeep Laredo 4x4- trade for a TDI!

TDI_01

TDI
2001 TDI
Looking to trade my black jeep grand cherokee Laredo. Four wheel drive with 60k miles for a Tdi. Open to all trades, If it cost more I don't mind putting more money down or I will accept a car that's less in value plus cash. Thanks!

CMB430

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Jetta TDI
Looks clean. Good luck on the sell / trade. I looked at 07 and 08 Cherokees with the 3.0L diesel. I love the way it drove, but the price tag made me cry. That $7,000 extra for the engine when you only get about 24 mpgs on the highway was not worth it. Did you go to a VW dealer and see about a trade in or ask about an outright sale to a Jeep dealer?

JSWTDI09

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 JSW TDI (gone but not forgotten)
Looking to trade my black jeep grand cherokee Laredo. Four wheel drive with 60k miles for a Tdi. Open to all trades, If it cost more I don't mind putting more money down or I will accept a car that's less in value plus cash. Thanks!
Have you noticed this ad from a few days ago? It's in Chicago, so there might be some travel involved.

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=295987

Have Fun!

Don

TDI_01

TDI
2001 TDI
Thanks for that! He wants the towing package and mine doesn't have that though :-/

dbdb

TDI
2009 Jetta TDI
TDI 01....I am the guy that posted that TDI for trade that is linked two posts up. I could work with the Jeep you have. Where is Berwick at? If your intersted, email me at Balich34@aol.com