FS 2015 Golf DSG SEL (WI)

dutch.mafia

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf
I bought it back in July and sold my ALH 5sp. I miss driving a manual, so I’m selling to buy a 6MT.

2015 VW Golf SEL DSG
40,000 miles (Fresh 40k service, DSG, oil, filters, etc)
Navigation
Fender premium audio w/subwoofer
Lighting Package
Automatic/Rain Sensing Wipers
Two-Tone Leatherette
I am the second owner, and it has the Phase 1 fix done

$14,500 OBO

Last edited:

Nuje

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Sportwagen; Golf GLS 2002 (swap from 2L gas); 2016 A3 e-tron
Those headlights are the standard halogen ones, not the bi-xenon w. LED DRLs that came as part of the lighting package.

Nice looking ride, though. GLWS.

dutch.mafia

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf
Those headlights are the standard halogen ones, not the bi-xenon w. LED DRLs that came as part of the lighting package.

Nice looking ride, though. GLWS.

Wonder if they were swapped at one point. The original window sticker says lighting package. And I have all of the LED interior lights.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nuje

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Sportwagen; Golf GLS 2002 (swap from 2L gas); 2016 A3 e-tron
Very odd - did the "Lighting Package" not include bi-xenons in the US (they were part of the Highline / SEL trim in Canada)?

Last edited:

hskrdu

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Golf GLS 4D 5M, 2015 GSW SE 6M
It looks like the grill on the black Golf is also for halogen headlights. The silver stripe is higher in the grill that accompanies xenon lights, so that for each grill the stripe lines up with the headlight. Of course, the grill is easily swapped out along with the lights. Car looks great, GLWS.

dutch.mafia

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf
Feeler: FS 2015 Golf DSG SEL (WI)

Bump! Just changed the oil today. DSG service will be done next weekend.

JM Popaleetus

Veteran Member
TDI
Signature.
If your car has the lighting package per the window sticker, then you should 100% have the bi-xenons.

Very curious.

dutch.mafia

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf
If your car has the lighting package per the window sticker, then you should 100% have the bi-xenons.

Very curious.

I’m thinking I maybe misread it when I looked initially. Doesn’t say “Lighting Package” anywhere, but says interior lighting. Can anyone help?

Edit: Very blurry. I’ll have to take another picture later - this one was just on my phone.

dutch.mafia

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf
Keeping I guess. Almost no serious interest from buyers. I found a 6MT GSW SEL in Florida that I was going to pick up once this sold. But after almost 2 months of trying to sell mine, no one ever came to pick it up. Not a single bid on the eBay listing either.

GreenLantern_TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 GOLF SEL
Keeping I guess. Almost no serious interest from buyers. I found a 6MT GSW SEL in Florida that I was going to pick up once this sold. But after almost 2 months of trying to sell mine, no one ever came to pick it up. Not a single bid on the eBay listing either.
Values of the MK7 Golf are falling faster than my payments are taking the note down. Looked yesterday... Retail $13500
Private party $11500 and trade was like $9200. Im so far upside down on mine now. Thank god I have gap insurance on the note.

dutch.mafia

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf
Luckily I’m nowhere near upside down. I actually made a deal with someone to buy it yesterday but changed my mind today. It would have been $14,250 but the more I think about it it was not a great idea financially. Would cost at least $5k more to get the GSW. As much as I want it.